Sign in to follow this  
Marvin

A bunch of Battlefield games for $10 EVEN BF3

No fucking lie, everything is ten bucks each for today only, including Battlefield 3!!!!!!!!!!

(On Origin)

-BF3

-Bad Company 2 Digital Deluxe Edition (And the normal one, dunno why they would put em both on there)

-Bad Company 2 Vietnam

-BF 2142

-Battlefield 2 Complete Collection

Now would be a great time to get BF3 and Premium for super cheap if you don't already have it. (BF3 + Premium = 60 bucks)

Edit: Also got an email about it, I originally saw the offer on Origin.

Edit 2: FML Battlefield 'Premium Edition' is $60 its self. Whatever.

bfsnip_zpsbb8d65cf.png

I'm tempted to buy BF3, but what's the difference between regular BF3 and Premium Edition?

With premium you get all current and future expansions, new assignments, guns, camos, dog tags, double xp events and early access to the new expansions.

I'm tempted to buy BF3, but what's the difference between regular BF3 and Premium Edition?

With premium you get all current and future expansions, new assignments, guns, camos, dog tags, double xp events and early access to the new expansions.

Wow that's a lot of shit. Is there a lot of stuff without premium edition? Do you think I should buy it now or just wait until black friday or christmas and see if the premium edition goes on sale/

Wow that's a lot of shit. Is there a lot of stuff without premium edition? Do you think I should buy it now or just wait until black friday or christmas and see if the premium edition goes on sale/

Without premium you get vanilla BF3 and that's it. Premium Edition is 60 bucks, which is the core game plus premium. I paid the $60 when the game came out and another $50 for premium recently. If you plan on playing a lot or want the extra content, get the Premium Edition.

Do you recieve a serial to add it to your Steam library?

Battlefield isn't on Steam, it's on Origin. Origin is EA's stab at a content delivery system, like Steam, just much, much, shittier.

I'd consider buying it if I didn't have to use Origin.

this, I installed origin to play the beta, after 4 days of trying i played the beta a total of 11 minutes, deleted it, swore I'd never use it again

dumbass friend on steam told me it was working fine now, everything was ok and I should give it another try

told him to fuck off

he called me retarded for not giving it another try

I give it another try and preorder battlefield premium

they cancel my preorder, give me just plain battlefield and I still don't have a refund in my bank account

fuck them

I'd consider buying it if I didn't have to use Origin.

this, I installed origin to play the beta, after 4 days of trying i played the beta a total of 11 minutes, deleted it, swore I'd never use it again

dumbass friend on steam told me it was working fine now, everything was ok and I should give it another try

told him to fuck off

he called me retarded for not giving it another try

I give it another try and preorder battlefield premium

they cancel my preorder, give me just plain battlefield and I still don't have a refund in my bank account

fuck them

Fight the powa.