Sign in to follow this  
PANTERA

Soup fgts: Another Useless Forum Game

I'm bored, you must now pick 3 women (or men) who you would be willing to live with for eternity, they will always find you attractive and do whatever you ask.

My picks: the three most beautiful women I know.

Eva Green, Olivia Wilde, and Anne Hathaway.

nmn47k.jpg

The girl I've been dating and two of my best guy friends.

If you insisting they're all the same gender, (your description wasn't completely clear), then make that two of my best female friends.

Who the fuck would chose someone they've never met?

Edited by Goldentongue

Guest Aduccusiods
Posted · Hidden by ZachPL, September 16, 2012 - spam
Hidden by ZachPL, September 16, 2012 - spam

It's a tradition that, cheap jerseys when a woman is born, her mother and father will begin saving revenue to produce and collect extravagant silver ornaments that will weigh Louis vuitton outlet numerous kilograms. And for the wedding day, the lady will be sporting these stunning silver add-ons, including joyful atmosphere to the happy occasion.

The Miao persons have already been deeply enamored with silver given that historic instances. Silver requires particular value in Miao lifestyle. The craft has developed into a distinctive art type, along with a provider of your tradition. Now apart from for their own use, the Miao costume and accessory have created into distinctive type of folk artwork and grow to be a collector's product and tourism memento

Silver accessories certainly are a typical for the Miao men and women. For far more than 400 years, it really is been the custom to embellish oneself head to cheap nfl jerseys toe, with silver. A Louis vuitton outlet full established can weigh up to ten kilograms. cheap jerseys The goal of sporting all this silver is not surprisingly mainly aesthetic, however they are also worn as amulets to beat back evil, and as symbols of wealth. The clothes bear strong cultural concept. The patterns range from historic totem to historic legend. Historians see it as the "Wearable Background Book".

If you insisting they're all the same gender, (your description wasn't completely clear), then make that two of my best female friends.

they will always find you attractive and do whatever you ask.

Someone who want's to bang hotties for all eternity, that's who.

Edited by Super Novacaine

Do you really not know any hotties in real life?

I think you're taking this whole thing out of scope. I did not mean to imply that it is ONLY you and these 3 people for eternity, rather, it is simply that these 3 individuals will be there with you for eternity and will do all of the things listed in the OP. These would be inclusive, not exclusive relationships.

I think you're taking this whole thing out of scope. I did not mean to imply that it is ONLY you and these 3 people for eternity, rather, it is simply that these 3 individuals will be there with you for eternity and will do all of the things listed in the OP. These would be inclusive, not exclusive relationships.

No, GT understand completely, he's just being obtuse on purpose because he's the alpha on these forums. But in all honesty he's afraid of putting 3 men up and being ridiculed for it by all the rest of the closet cases.

Mitch break the ice please.

Ok. Answer still wouldn't change. And I prefer exclusive relationships anyway.

No, GT understands completely, he's just being obtuse on purpose because he's the alpha on these forums. But in all honesty he's afraid of putting 3 men up and being ridiculed for it by all the rest of the closet cases.

Mitch break the ice please.

No, I just have no reason to want to spend all eternity with someone I don't know simply because they're an attractive celebrity. That's my honest answer to the question. I'd rather pick someone whose company I know I enjoy. I don't really get where questioning my sexuality comes into it. I've never really been afraid to admit being slightly bi, but my preference for women wins out beyond compare.

Please post someone you know in real life who is hotter than the first three girls.

Why would they have to be hotter? Why not just hot enough for me? And who the hell are you to request photos of anyone?

You guys are trying to act like hardcore bros who only fuck the finest of pussy, but let's be realistic:

1. Lol

2. We're not talking about who you'd like to sleep with for a night. We're talking about all eternity here. Saying you desire that commitment from a woman you don't know simply because she's hot is about the saddest most overly attached thing I can imagine.

Why are people getting so angsty over someone actually thinking the question through and being honest about it?

2. We're not talking about who you'd like to sleep with for a night. We're talking about all eternity here. Saying you desire that commitment from a woman you don't know simply because she's hot is about the saddest most overly attached thing I can imagine.

willing to live with for eternity does not mean you are forced to. If you wanted, ask them to fuck off for a month or a couple years, or only ask them to show up on saturday.

and dojima is right. the point of the thread was not "to be realistic". If we were being realistic, nobody who has posted in this thread would have any chance with their 3 picks..except mayo..lol

Why would they have to be hotter? Why not just hot enough for me?

'Cause that's the point of the thread.

...Not really. You have to be pretty fucking lonely and desperate to equate "With whom do you want to spend eternity." with "Who are your favorite movie starts."

willing to live with for eternity does not mean you are forced to. If you wanted, ask them to fuck off for a month or a couple years, or only ask them to show up on saturday.

I don't think eternity means what you think it means...

and dojima is right. the point of the thread was not "to be realistic". If we were being realistic, nobody who has posted in this thread would have any chance with their 3 picks..except mayo..lol

If you don't want a real answer, why ask the question? If you had asked "What movie stars get your dick hard?" then sure, your answers would make sense.

Edited by Goldentongue

If you don't want a real answer, why ask the question? If you had asked "What movie stars get your dick hard?" then sure, your answers would make sense.

nobody said it had to be movie stars..also the thread title even says "useless forum game", so why does it have to be serious and realistic?

...Not really. You have to be pretty fucking lonely and desperate to equate "With whom do you want to spend eternity." with "Who are your favorite movie starts."

It's more or less who would you be willing to fuck for endless amounts of time without those people ever feeling disdain towards you. If you want to argue semantics, these people would do whatever you asked of them including leaving should you desire. This wasn't meant to be a 'pick your poison' situation.

Woa, the thread went from attractive women to GT vs People. Anyone who takes anything posted on the sG forum seriously, needs to get a reality check especially those Global Rules and Guidelines. What a joke, but anyway I'd pick Chuck Norris, Rocky Marciano, and Jackie Chan and we would be locked in eternal battle.

Edited by Shadow

I don't think eternity means what you think it means...

Haha, don't think dojima said all of those things.