Sign in to follow this  
sweetrocks

What the fuck has been up people

just some welfaremom everyone trolled because she is poor and uneducated

as of late we havent had any good villians around here- every other idiot gets blown out of proportion as 100 failtrolls shit up whatever thread they create trying to be witty

or maybe its just goldentongue and he needs to gtfo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Carl Sagan

just some welfaremom everyone trolled because she is poor and uneducated

as of late we havent had any good villians around here- every other idiot gets blown out of proportion as 100 failtrolls shit up whatever thread they create trying to be witty

or maybe its just goldentongue and he needs to gtfo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Now you're just bitching for no reason. You incoherently blamed about four different parties in that one post.

Ok I 'am sweetrock the girl no one likes cause I got drunk in tiny chat and turn my cam on with me naked. And I use to spray naked pic of me in wcs1 and wcs2 but a year later after i have stop and been just chilling doing my thing people just can't get over their self and stop being fags and they like to call me a bunch uncalled for names cause they are so insecure about their only self's they have to pick on the girl who does still play in the wcs severs. I might not type good and shit I'm not a bad person just silly and hard core. So on that note I'll leave it up to my hate's for the rest, you can like me or not I don't care.All I'm here is for to have fun and kill people

Ok I 'am sweetrock the girl no one likes cause I got drunk in tiny chat and turn my cam on with me naked. And I use to spray naked pic of me in wcs1 and wcs2 but a year later after i have stop and been just chilling doing my thing people just can't get over their self and stop being fags and they like to call me a bunch uncalled for names cause they are so insecure about their only self's they have to pick on the girl who does still play in the wcs severs. I might not type good and shit I'm not a bad person just silly and hard core. So on that note I'll leave it up to my hate's for the rest, you can like me or not I don't care.All I'm here is for to have fun and kill people

I actually didn't even know about this.

I hate you because your forum presence.

Now I hate you that much more, kursha

Edited by Alex Lifeson

well get over it. I'm just a bad girl that does bad things. Cause baby I like it.

You also have two kids. You also got convicted for making bomb threats to an airport. You also use your kid's money to pay for your car. Please get off this forum and get help.

I think you might be a danger to yourself and others.

well get over it. I'm just a bad girl that does bad things. Cause baby I like it.

You also have two kids. You also got convicted for making bomb threats to an airport. You also use your kid's money to pay for your car. Please get off this forum and get help.

First off you might what to do your home work right I have three kids. Second of off I did that prank call before I had kids in 04. And third off if I would of use my kids money for a car then where is this car I got cause all I see is bus for me over here. You can try to talk down on me like I'm a little kid but I'm not. Try again bitch when you got all your facts right. I have done my dos and don't need a Winny bitch like you throwing wrong facts out there.I think you all need to shut your holes and till you lived a life like I have then come at me. Cause none of you know jack shit about me and what I have been throw.You all have a lot of living to do why waste it on trash talking to people on the internet theres more to life then drama on forms. So if you don't got any other thing to say then stay of my threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And have a nice day :D

So if you don't got any other thing to say then stay of my threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And have a nice day :D

If you don't want people to comment on them, don't make them. Win win situation right here.

Edited by Necrophenia