Sign in to follow this  
ChosenOne2000

Staff Leaks

Guest Fohacidal

Typical convoluted and boring Japanese storyline.  Don't watch it, Foh.

Anddd thats all I gotta know. I probably wasnt going to watch it anyway I just wanted context.

[3:38:07 AM] c12k: I cannot believe the new merit rank is going to be called janitor...

[3:38:37 AM] sketch: ahahahaha

[3:38:50 AM] sketch: shoulda put vip on there instead of janitor.. the better of my 2 suggestions

[3:38:56 AM] c12k: this is why we  can't have nice things

[3:39:00 AM] sketch: janitor was a troll suggestion too

[3:40:17 AM] c12k: 24 fucking votes

[3:40:22 AM] c12k: I BLAME YOU!

[3:40:30 AM] sketch: :)

[3:40:51 AM] c12k: This is the last time I ask the community SHIT

[3:40:52 AM] sketch: rofl

[3:40:56 AM] sketch: someone else just voted for it

Seeing janitor up there is fucking retarded. You assholes cant do anything right

ahaha. it's 3 different rounds, i doubt it'll win in the end.

[3:23:13 PM] Josh: please make sure janitor doesnt make it into the next round
[3:23:37 PM] Ryan (iAlwaysFail): lets rig the next round
[3:23:38 PM] Ryan (iAlwaysFail): lol
[3:23:59 PM] Josh: log in to all the inactive members accounts
[3:24:04 PM] Josh: and vote
[3:24:06 PM] Josh: kk np
[3:24:15 PM] Ryan (iAlwaysFail): ggwp

[3/10/2013 10:47:58 PM] c12k: dude

[3/10/2013 10:48:09 PM] Mimic: what better to do than get drunk and look at ponies all night?

[3/10/2013 10:48:18 PM] c12k: anime kids can rave

[3/10/2013 10:48:25 PM] c12k: the rave started at 1130PM

[3/10/2013 10:48:51 PM] c12k: it was 130 AM and I'm seeing 13 y/o boys trippin' in X

[3/10/2013 10:48:57 PM] c12k: gg

[3/10/2013 10:49:16 PM] c12k: glow sticks, bracelts, hoola hoops

[3/10/2013 10:49:23 PM] c12k: shit was legit

[3/10/2013 10:49:32 PM] Mimic: if only centran showed up

[3/10/2013 10:49:45 PM] c12k: made me realize I was too old for this shit

[3/10/2013 10:50:11 PM] c12k: ever seen a drunk 13 y/o boy on X do the harlem shake?

[3/10/2013 10:50:13 PM] c12k: I have

[3/10/2013 10:50:23 PM] c12k: t'was glorious

...some uninteresting junk...

[3/10/2013 10:52:27 PM] Mimic: man i wish i could see autistic 13 y/os drunk on X in pony suits doing the harlem shake

[3/10/2013 10:52:35 PM] drug: were there 13yo girls?

[3/10/2013 10:52:41 PM] c12k: yup

[3/10/2013 10:52:44 PM] drug: wtf

[3/10/2013 10:52:45 PM] Mimic: oh god

[3/10/2013 10:52:47 PM] c12k: 130AM

[3/10/2013 10:52:48 PM] drug: im def going to the next con

late reply, but I can verify the girls... Kind of I was pretty trashed... I'm really not sure how I drove back to the hotel!

Sent from my HTC VLE_U

Wow.

That was a real staff leak you dick.

Don't act like it wasn't obvious..

Staff unanimously seem to suck dicks. If you seriously didn't want Janitor as an option, you shouldn't have put it in the first poll. Instead, you should have come up with some decent names and just made the rank, or added more of the suggestions that were given.

- i put janitor as an option in the second poll, another staff member ninja edited it out less than 30 minutes later

- when i said it was near unanimous to remove janitor, it was only me, and maybe sketch, who didnt want to forcibly remove it, i didnt even think it would pass the 1v1 vote anyways, and if it, so be it, its not a horrible name, its just a name for some made up rank in a gaming clan, and no matter what the name would be, WE would have chosen it

- staff blame me for even putting janitor as an option on the first poll because then this whole shit coulda been avoided

- community blames me for being the only staff member to let them know whats going on with post updates

fuck you, fuck you, youre cool, fuck you

i quit

and fuck you nitestalker, i put as many options as i could on the first poll (25), and if youre butthurt because a suggestion you made didnt make it, get over it

for the second poll, i put the only 4 options that had more than 2 votes, there were too many options with 1 or 2 votes to put them into the 2nd round

its not worth it to spend time working for this community, back to gaming with my free time

Does it count as a staff leak if its posted here first?

EDIT: i still dont have the permissions in admincp or i do not know how to remove my own advisor

Edited by DarkPredator

- i put janitor as an option in the second poll, another staff member ninja edited it out less than 30 minutes later

- when i said it was near unanimous to remove janitor, it was only me, and maybe sketch, who didnt want to forcibly remove it, i didnt even think it would pass the 1v1 vote anyways, and if it, so be it, its not a horrible name, its just a name for some made up rank in a gaming clan, and no matter what the name would be, WE would have chosen it

- staff blame me for even putting janitor as an option on the first poll because then this whole shit coulda been avoided

- community blames me for being the only staff member to let them know whats going on with post updates

fuck you, fuck you, youre cool, fuck you

i quit

and fuck you nitestalker, i put as many options as i could on the first poll (25), and if youre butthurt because a suggestion you made didnt make it, get over it

for the second poll, i put the only 4 options that had more than 2 votes, there were too many options with 1 or 2 votes to put them into the 2nd round

its not worth it to spend time working for this community, back to gaming with my free time

Does it count as a staff leak if its posted here first?

EDIT: i still dont have the permissions in admincp or i do not know how to remove my own advisor

not buttmad about my own vote not being there, just think its stupid that the option was given in the first place and then removed without warning when it a. isnt a bad choice and b. had the most votes.

i don't blame just you for it. I don't want you to quit either. You're doing more than say..fatb0y.

It seems to me like staff as a whole weren't very organized with this whole thing, and it may have been a bit rushed.

and to drug and sketch. I meant obvious as in obvious you weren't going to let Janitor get to the next round regardless of how the community felt, which brings me to my point about why didn't you guys just make the rank up yourselves and leave the stupid voting out of it.

and to drug and sketch. I meant obvious as in obvious you weren't going to let Janitor get to the next round regardless of how the community felt, which brings me to my point about why didn't you guys just make the rank up yourselves and leave the stupid voting out of it.

i was the one who suggested it (trollingly, admittedly, but it got onto there somehow), so i'm obviously not going to be the one to vote to remove it. i'm not going to point out who voted to take it down, because that's their opinions, and i'm not going to be gay about it. it's supported almost unanimously, and that's that.

Everything in this thread is a joke guys! DP didn't REALLY quit.

I'm the R&R MGR. Get off of DP people. If you have an issue with R&R, you talk to me. If you don't like something about R&R, you blame me. I've ran R&R for over 3 years, but people want to kick a kid who's been on the job a few months? Come on guys...

Edited by ChosenOne2000

KICK OFF DARKPREDATOR I HEARD HE IS GAY OR SOMETHING. also im availibe for staff

DONT DO IT BLOB JUST WANTS TO GIVE HIMSELF RO AGAIN 

it's just a name guys no reason for this level of rustling

DONT DO IT BLOB JUST WANTS TO GIVE HIMSELF RO AGAIN 

it's just a name guys no reason for this level of rustling

Well, there IS another option

Everything in this thread is a joke guys! DP didn't REALLY quit.

I'm the R&R MGR. Get off of DP people. If you have an issue with R&R, you talk to me. If you don't like something about R&R, you blame me. I've ran R&R for over 3 years, but people want to kick a kid who's been on the job a few months? Come on guys...

Well played chosen, good man