Sign in to follow this  
Bowser

Happy 9/11

Idk why you guys are so butthurt about bowser and beefwipe posting shit. It's not like they do it every single year or anything. I'm surprised ultaponch isn't here yet.

Oh so because they do it every year I should feel better about it? Thanks for clearing everything up.

Idk why you guys are so butthurt about bowser and beefwipe posting shit. It's not like they do it every single year or anything. I'm surprised ultaponch isn't here yet.

Oh so because they do it every year I should feel better about it? Thanks for clearing everything up.

No you just shouldn't be mad every year as if you never expected it. I'm sorry if you know someone who died in the attacks, however if I did know someone who did I would just avoid this thread... Because it happens every year

No you just shouldn't be mad every year as if you never expected it. I'm sorry if you know someone who died in the attacks, however if I did know someone who did I would just avoid this thread... Because it happens every year

Pretty much this. No one requires you to come in here, or any thread created by them. They find it humorous seeing everyone butthurt.

I'm just saying the fact that I know it will happen really doesn't change how mad I will get. But it is probably best to avoid it, you're right.

I'm having a party and everything, best holiday of the year.

I'll bet $100 you aren't, oh you are also a piece of shit.

I was in 6th grade science class when 9/11 happened, my first reaction, "Sweet! something happened!" Yeah... good times good times.

Complete lie or you really are a piece of shit. I'm sure a 6th grader whose mom or dad died in the crash thought the same thing right?

Sooners, I live in Michigan and have no known family in NYC so speaking realistically as an immature 12 year old this event was cool when I first heard about it. Mind you, this reaction popped up into my head before watching any live footage. I can also thank all the Arnold Schwarzenegger movies I had watched, sort of warped my perspective on reality. In any case, how many 12 year olds do you know that have a cognitive level to fully understand and grasp the whole situation of 9/11 as it was happening.

I am entitled to my first reaction thoughts, neg rep me all you want I'm perfectly fine with it but what I said was the truth. I changed my thoughts after watching live footage of the planes crashing, people jumping and the towers falling. It hit home but not as much as you would think, had little understanding and grasp of life. Do I wish I had made a different reaction/initial thoughts? Sure I do but I can't change the past and that's a fact.

So Sooners, to engage further into a conversation, where were you, what were you doing, how old were you and finally what was your first reaction that you made?

edit: word typos... derp

Edited by BLiNDBoi

Pretty much this. No one requires you to come in here, or any thread created by them. They find it humorous seeing everyone butthurt.

Oh shit i think there's a word for that.... Hmmm.... trolling maybe?

I was in third grade when this happened. I thought wtf is going on as my teacher was making a phone call to her son to see if he was working in the towers that day and kids getting pulled out of school like lightning.

Whats the difference between 9/11 and a cow?

You can't milk a cow for 10 years straight.

Come on people, it was 11 years ago and your still upset? Get over it and get back at those terrorist bastards.

'MERICA

AMERICAN-EAGLE1.jpg

You're a fucktard. It's not so much about the event that everyone is upset about. It's about the people they lost.

9/11/01

RIP

3000 Innocent American Lives

and 300,000,000 more personal freedoms lost to the Patriot Act.

Like Blindboi, the first thing I thought was "cool!", I was home from school for some reason that day and was watching this first plane hit. When the second one hit I didn't think "cool" anymore, even though I was 10 I could figure out something was very wrong with this situation.

And yeah, we gotta wait 22.3 years.. I mean just look how funny the holocaust and AIDS are now that they are fine aged jokes.

Edited by TSM Dyrus

People have a right to be offended about something that likely had a very direct impact on their lives. It's obvious that Bowser posted the first thing that popped into his head just to get a reaction out of everyone getting offended.

I don't mind the jokes, but if you're going to joke about thousands of Americans dieing, make it funny. You owe those people at least that much.

Happy bring your plane to work day.

Edited by Windmill

Tobacco use is the single most preventable cause of disease' date=' disability, and death in the United States. Each year, an estimated 443,000 people die prematurely from smoking or exposure to secondhand smoke[/quote']

Yet we don't wave our flags every year and spend trillions of dollars in a desert hunting brown people over this. Only about 3000 people died on Sept 11

The point of terrorism isn't to kill a bunch of people, its to strike fear, aka the TERROR in terrorism

This reaction is exactly what they want, even Osama himself said he wanted us to "bleed ourselves dry" by going over there to retaliate

So.... fuck all this stupid patriot bullshit, its the same as giving attention to the Phelps assholes

1,833 people died in Hurricane Katrina, we don't wave our flags every year remembering that?

I forgot it was 9/11 today, and said when I walked in the door to work, "Wow! I'm glad the building is still here today!"

Stupid.

oh god why

To be honest i dont know why 9/11 is such a big deal. Many killed in terror attack. Many more are killed in a single natural disaster almost every year, but they arent remembered. The dead deserve respect, but i feel that 9/11 was blown way out of proportion.

To be honest i dont know why 9/11 is such a big deal. Many killed in terror attack. Many more are killed in a single natural disaster almost every year, but they arent remembered. The dead deserve respect, but i feel that 9/11 was blown way out of proportion.

it gave many americans a reality check to the current situation of the world

How stupid are you? plz answer

Edited by Gonepostal2000

My ex girlfriend's birthday was 9/11, my school also had a fire drill today. Assholes making jokes on 9/11 is really fucked up, I was in kindergarten when it happened but it's still fucked up that you would make jokes of 3,000 people dying.

Age gap just realized. I was in 9th grade. I realize now I'm 10 years apart from the majority of sG.