Sign in to follow this  
SpecialBrownies

Paintball Guns?

So I recently started getting into paintball. I would rent guns, mask, markers, and paint where ever I went. I finally got some money together, and decided I wanted to buy my own gun so I could use my own paint. (Usually they make you buy paint if renting a gun.) I have been playing for awhile just haven't thought of, nor looked at buying a paintball gun. Anyone who has semi-extensive paintball experience, or experience buying a paintball gun, I'm looking for one with a decent sized hopper (~150-250 paint balls)and CO2 canister, non-automatic or if they have guns with semi-automatic and can switch to automatic that'd be better. Mainly not just automatic because it'd eat my paint away quickly. Nothing too high priced, some gun that is reliable. Not really focused on a set price just nothing too expensive because I do have money to spare just don't want to burn all of it. It can be online purchasing or in a store just post a link to it in this thread

When I started paintball, my friends gave me recommendations on a gun and gear. I found this on amazon and it's worked great for me.

http://www.amazon.co...ils_o03_s00_i00

It's basically a starter kit. Comes with mask, neck guard, co2 tank, gun, etc.

Edited by Reaper0470

I'd be able to help you in airsoft area, but paintball itself I wouldn't really know the best guns, other than going to small airsoft/paintball shops for recommendations, since they normally sell both types of guns.

If you're getting into paintball and want to conserve paint stay away from speedball :P Not sure if they still make em but when I played I used a Spyder, it was a decent reliable gun until I hooked it up to my air compressor...

I actually find paintball fun. Being bunkered down and having the paintballs whiz by you, sometimes ricocheting off your sides gets intense. Still came back and won that round, since I was a distraction for the other team, allowing someone on my side to rush.

Can't give recommendations on guns since I play paintball mostly during events relating to percussion.

I own a tippman gun, not really sure on the model. I've used it tons of times and I haven't had any problems with it (no jamming). Mine's a double trigger which I highly recommend, it shoots quickly but it's not automatic so you can conserve paint.

airsoft is dumb because everyone cheats

even if you're playing with close friends everyone will take like 5 extra lives unless you're looking at them face to face

Dont claim you dont either because it doesnt matter- you can buy a $1200 ak replica but you cant buy a group of honest people

If paintball seems lame to an airsoft player you have to understand that from the other perspective it looks like you airsoft players would be playing the same thing if you all had sticks and ran around in the woods shouting BANG BANG MOTHERFUCKER

and paintball headshots feel so glorious

Edited by Carl Sagan

airsoft is dumb because everyone cheats

even if you're playing with close friends everyone will take like 5 extra lives unless you're looking at them face to face

Dont claim you dont either because it doesnt matter- you can buy a $1200 ak replica but you cant buy a group of honest people

If paintball seems lame to an airsoft player you have to understand that from the other perspective it looks like you airsoft players would be playing the same thing if you all had sticks and ran around in the woods shouting BANG BANG MOTHERFUCKER

and paintball headshots feel so glorious

I honestly just think they are completely different. I've played both and prefer paintball because of the speed of the game. To me it seems a lot more intense, whereas I feel the same way playing airsoft as dayz. There is a lot of slow build up, and when you get shot it doesn't really justify all the build up. I'm sure a lot of people will disagree with me but whatever.

Good starter guns are Spiders, but they are cheap and chop paint sometimes. Tippman are also a good brand, they are very durable and vary in price ranging.

Edited by Azzkicker

Tippman is a very durable gun if your not worried about weight take a tippman 98 and add a sniper barrel to it to improve its acruracy and your all set or just buy a tippman x7. You can also go with spyder they are a little cheaper not as high quality may have to replace o rings sooner but they have a higher firing rate and decent accuracy. It all depends on personal prefrence. Best thing is to go somewhere they rent guns and see if they will let you try a few guns out. I like the BT-4 guns myself though.

If you are just doing woodsball, a tippman would be your best bet with just a gravity fed hopper. However, if you ever think you are going to get semi serious with it or are ever going to do speedball, you should get an older ion like this. http://www.punisherspb.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=SMART-PARTS-ION-PAINTBALL-GUN-BLACK&gclid=CMe948b_hbMCFRBgMgod_0kAHg

Only downside is that you have to get a no2 tank which is pricey but you could just rent them for cheap if you don't go that often. You should google to see if there are any reball fields by you. Its speedball with rubber balls that do not break, so you pay a cheap one time free and its fucking awesome.

Yeah what kind of paintball are do you have near you? Woodsball or reball? They are both really fun reball is crazy as hell and woodsball is slower paced if everyone is a bunch of pussies.

If you're planning on going into scenario paintballing, you'll probably want to pick up a Tippman. Their durable and there are plenty of mods available for them. I personally own a Tippman Sierra One (Project Salvo in the US). It's basically a 98Custom but with a nice fancy AR15 body. I do love it, and it shoots very well. Rap4 makes good mods for it albeit they are pricey. PSBTW, the Tacamo Magazine Fed conversion kit for the Tippman is also a nice thing to pick up if you're milsim-ing.

Posted · Hidden by ZachPL, November 17, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by ZachPL, November 17, 2012 - No reason given

Very best Tips In Searching for Employed Modem

Provided that link on the net at present is very very important, pupils and business natural environment team must have modem. You will find a lot of producers and varieties available in the sector, so individuals can just decide on a selected solutions centered within your needs. Every now and then, lithium based dell battery individuals pick out to assistance protect added hard cash by getting manufactured usage of modem as an alternative of paying for the most recent anyone. Certainly, high capacity dell battery it is a excellent selection to maintain more profits, on the other hand they will need to be very seriously in depth in exploring for just a process that can provide you with extensive gratification. Ought to you be engaged to obtain utilized modem, these adhering to facts will be particularly substantial remaining viewed as.Originally, you could possibly want to pay attention to substantially a lot more about the promise given using the merchants or maybe the sellers. You could discover some suppliers that don't give any assurance for his / her issues. Nevertheless, you could possibly also discover a further shops that give ninety occasions ensure for his / her employed modem. Then, the rest suppliers give some different types of assurance these types of as DOA or Lifeless On Arrival assurance. Certainly, selecting to obtain an products that is certainly undoubtedly supported with assure will almost certainly be supplemental encouraged.

Assurance delivers you easiness to grievance for your sellers during the celebration your built usage of modem is ruined for that length of the assurance interval.The 2nd consideration is unquestionably the benefit. Some vendors will give you exclusive advertising costs for your personal comparable used modem products. So, searching for lots additional details with regards to the prices produced out there in particular unique outlets and review and distinction them could possibly be extremely encouraged to achieve. By executing this simple research, you'll be able to discover an goods that will be offered through the lowest level. On the other hand, in the event you are desiring to get employed modem from on line retailers, you can expect to need to have in order to incorporate the taxes moreover the transportation price also.In the event you think about that people men and women sellers or retailers even so present their items in top quality worth, you then can assume about several other areas to get employed modem. Some excellent distinctive web site to acquire this solution is in private pc correct save or flea sector. Some laptop program restore company vendors have some objects which can be marvelous to assistance your needs and so that they even can promise that the items will is productive in great in general effectiveness while doing so.

Some long lasting sellers or suppliers on flea marketplaces occasionally also have modem in marvelous predicament yourself. Surely, you can get a instrument in excellent affliction and usefulness with incredibly very low benefit just in case you are blessed enough.By considering all those people very important particulars, you are going to get employed modem in great affliction and typical effectiveness nevertheless conserving way more profits. Certainly, you might nevertheless get clean up relationship for the online to guidance your perform chances and all other requires.

Including Metallic Ink On your Printer

Inkjet printer typically includes cartridges for 4 fundamental hues. Those people for standard shades commonly referred to as as CMYK, means Cyan Magenta Yellow Key (black). On the other hand, some paperwork printed for inventive reasons typically desires ink with silver or metallic colours. On which cartridge it is best to position this specific ink?In fact, this can be not a major bargain.

That which you ought to do goes to any suppliers or retailers and obtaining metallic cartridges for inkjet printer gadget. These products and solutions could possibly be inserted to the normal black ink cartridge slot of one's printer fitly. So, Brand new Replacement compaq battery you only must change your black cartridge inside your printer together with the metallic a single. Comply with these very simple actions, and you simply can get finest inventive files these as title cards or invites with metallic colour quickly.To begin with, ascertain specific metallic compaq laptop laptopation that matches your prerequisites, rechargeable compaq battery whether it's silver, gold, or some other metallic shades. Then, drop by some suppliers and shops to discover cartridges for specified colour you really need to have. For silver ink, you may have to select up silver cartridge, and so forth.

Moreover, be sure which the cartridge is suitable together with your printer, so it may possibly accomplish its most effective general performance in printing files.When you obtain essentially the most proper merchandise, you may take out the black cartridge of one's printer product and change it with all the new metallic 1. Put in this new cartridge and you will get started printing any inventive files everytime you require. No matter whether you have to print title cards, invites, brochures, or all kinds of other files that want creative contact, your printer offers you good assistance. You need to also use very best top quality of ink in addition as greatest top quality of paper to be able to have files in fantastic good quality of printing end result.Given that locating metallic cartridges are simple plenty of to accomplish, you'll usually discover the most correct item to your requirements. Have you been all set to store?

Creating a laptop Through the Base Up

Prior to deciding to even consider about making your own private pc be certain that you choose the most beneficial technological know how achievable. It is a significant process therefore you want it to show out as near to best as you can. Once your laptop is entire you would like it to obtain the most effective equipment obtainable. On the list of major rewards of constructing your personal laptop is you can customise it. You realize what's primary to you personally. Probably you're a graphics consumer. MP3��s could possibly be the closest detail it's a must to a finest mate. Probably you happen to be composing the nice American novel and you really are predominantly engaged in text. Should you be setting up your personal device, it is possible to focus on everything you want however, if you might be making it for your 3rd party, you of course really need to talk to them very first. Amassing the equipment on your new laptop is definitely the most time intensive element in the method. You wish to produce convinced that you simply get substantial normal devices that actually works perfectly together with your demands. Get your time and effort and don��t endeavor to skimp on your own components. Should you don��t heed both equally of such solutions, your pc could bite again later on.When you are making your personal laptop, you almost certainly recognize that the Motherboard would be the most critical component of your respective laptop. Every thing that you just plug into your laptop will meet up with right here. Be specially choosy when investing in a motherboard. And ensure that there's an instruction handbook. Some cheapies will not likely have a person. Bear in mind the Motherboard will handle the longer term of one's laptop. All updates may have for being appropriate together with your Motherboard. The chipset inside the Motherboard justifies mindful investigation. What's going to it help? Uncover out prior to buying. Get your time and effort.

You will discover a lot of chipsets to choose from.Pay back near notice to what number of Php laptop slots the Mom board has. The greater, PLC slots the higher mainly because they refill rapidly. How may be the board laid out? Test for almost any difficulties for instance some thing blocking your extensive PCI slots. When choosing a scenario, know about the sort variable. You desire an ATX type aspect due to the fact that is definitely what just about all new techniques are working on. Make an effort to select a screw no cost variety component since it will probably be less difficult to operate with. A person outfitted with supporters might be best.About three are a few teams of processors; lower conclusion, normal and superior close. The small stop processor is ok for easy chores. Letters, invoices and also other noncomplex purposes could be executed on the pavilionmal stop processor. Should you do pick to select a very low finish processor, understand that these include rapidly turning into out of date.Normal processors are more rapidly and so they are only a little bit much more high priced. For the several excess pounds you'll be capable to obtain increased amount apps devoid of stress. This could present far more velocity likewise gratifying the normal laptop person.Higher conclude processors will be the cream in the crop. They're pricey and typically reserved for the people to the higher finish of your pay out scale. You should have significant memory and no dilemma accessing advanced CPU packages.Memory is an important component of one's laptop. Invest the cash and buy the most effective you may pay for. Should you don��t, latest hp battery much more than probable you will require to head out and repurchase an even better processor afterwards. Also you should you should definitely get memory that actually works using your technique.Purchase a training video card that fits your reasons.

In case you are a little company operator, select a less expensive, jack of all trades card. Should you be setting up this laptop for household use you could possibly likewise pay back oneself with a few benefits. Now don��t go and expend 5 hundred bucks over a movie card that a major monetary establishment could possibly acquire. Obtain a card that gives just somewhat greater than you want, although not so significant conclusion that it expenses just as much since the relaxation of your respective equipment.You have got your mouse and keyboard, multi Charge Extended hp battery suitable? Get yourself a great challenging push. Invest in the latest a person, opposed to employed, to build certain you're obtaining the greatest good quality.CD ROM motorists are inexpensive. Shell out a bit excess money and acquire a very excellent just one. If you would like a far more innovative device, purchase a DVD participant. A DVD participant will engage in CD ROM��s and DVD��s. It'll provide numerous uses.

A Rising Pattern In Renovated Server Racks And It Equipment

When prospective buyers listen to the phrase reconditioned, they might immediately imagine gear that may be employed, taken aside, pieced again with each other, and resold. In a variety of instances this will likely be genuine, nevertheless the description of reconditioned within the globe of server products and racks, is far more wide. It's not at all only attainable but doubtless that these server racks will likely be as superior in worth and perhaps additional enhanced than equal new gear. As businesses constrict their funds and shell out correctly, more cells equipped dell battery there's flourishing reputation in fixed IT products.The gear you make investments in could say ��refurbished server equipment�� but could or could not be utilized. If a whole new rack is requested, then sent again, it should be sent for the factory, appeared around, repackaged, and presented once more in a reduction.

If any flaws had been uncovered, rechargeable dell battery these are mended at that point. Although the transportation brought about any damages on the box, the equipment is sent back again, opened, examined and referred to as refurbished. Minuscule aesthetic troubles, these kinds of being a scrape, that on no account impacts the managing of your solution, may perhaps direct to your factory return along with a reduce charge available for you, the close buyer. Your good quality stays precisely the same as the value is diminished.Typically the server gear around is actually utilised, but continues to be fixed to function as new. Certainly, with quite a few merchandise, the moment they're utilized, the standard is reduced to some extent. Not the situation with fixed IT tools. You'll find each of the important model names you might be hunting for, like probably the most stylish characteristics. Tiny business people are arranging this route a whole lot additional and perhaps Fortune five hundred organizations are becoming a member of the craze. Typically, just the main IT businesses have been employing server warehousing gear. Currently, even so, with a lot reduced value but excellent top quality cabinets accessible, quite a few tinier businesses are finding a fantastic healthy for his or her desires. When you investigate the ideal servers for the division, choose many facts in your mind. You'll want to pick the right rack dimension, holding in your mind probable growth and enlargement. Examine your cooling remedies and detect the most beneficial ailment manage solution for yourself. 1 principal functionality in server racks is trying to keep your pcs interesting with airflow and conditioning methods.

Delve to the most up to date in power approaches and rack mount strength strips made to go with your server rack setup. Identify that you simply can quickly locate these inside the refurbished arena also. Last of all, customise your racks to suit your wants by obtaining shelving, best and facet panels, and mounting rails.Using the raising quality and availability of utilized server products as well as increasing consideration of remaining within just a spending budget, the recognition of made use of IT goods is very clear. That is a craze well worth exploring on your firm.

Substantially Increase The Daily life Of your respective Laptop Aided by the Prime ten Laptop Treatment Suggestions

You will find quite a few things which you must actually do to deal with your laptop if you find yourself making an attempt to generate certain it lasts a lengthy time. In the most easy servicing to that which needs a jiffy within your time it could substantially enhance the existence of your respective laptop as well as in return preserve you a bundle of cash. With these basic and straightforward to comply with solutions you might be likely to assist you learn the way to deal with your laptop just like a professional.1) Locking your notebook This may audio unwanted but locking your laptop will maintain everyone about you from on the lookout at that which you are focusing on and assure that something non public stays like that. To lock your laptop readily all it's a must to do is simply push the Windows Vital + L as well and it'll lock your laptop. To unlock your laptop just push Ctrl + Atl + Del and after that enter your password and you may be returned again to accurately in which you were being beforehand.2) Vent servicing What this means is you must examine every one of the vents with your laptop at the least at the time weekly to make sure that they're very clear rather than blocked.

Make certain you don't force anything at all into your air vents; the most secure method to cleanse these vents usually is employing a easy can of air that may be obtained at most laptop furnish outlets.3) Verify the admirer In the event your admirer isn't doing the job the right way you could potentially knowledge some substantial difficulties along with your laptop overheating, which may lead to complications with the keep track of, long life pavilion hp battery memory or possibly the tough generate. To stop this issue you should guarantee that the supporter is doing work correctly. Should you be not sure irrespective of whether the lover is performing effectively verify the web site for your laptop producer, you could regularly obtain application there to work with for tests applications.4) Maintaining lap burn off to some least This will seem to be a pavilionmal depth but if you practical experience it you may instantly recognize the importance of the. To be able that can help stop this and make sure your laptop is obtaining suitable airflow be sure you are working with a little something for example a desk or very similar challenging surface area to carry your laptop each time you might be applying it.5) Staying away from tender locations This really is a challenge that's fairly typical for numerous individuals, should you be just sitting down close to to the sofa you may prop your laptop up on the pillow in your lap. This will appear to be an incredible notion nevertheless it can result in a tremendous dilemma because it can substantially prohibit the airflow to enthusiasts and vents leading to your laptop to warmth up substantially.6) Properly storing your laptop Even though the fantastic laptop bags that happen to be bought are terrific for transporting your laptop it is extremely essential that you flip your laptop off right before you truly place it into your bag. If you don't electricity it down you could possibly melt your laptop or possibly catch it on fireplace.7) Beverages be careful Should you be thinking of acquiring a consume it is vital for making certain that the consume is as considerably absent from a laptop as you can. Beverages and laptops will not blend nicely below any situation in spite of that which you are consuming.8) Evading shocks When you are hunting to maneuver your laptop all over a tad it is best to often make certain that it's on the strong area that should secure it from unexpectedly jostling all around.

If your laptop is effectively safeguarded it is possible to safely and securely shift it all around, on the other hand if your laptop just isn't steady it is best to convert it off in advance of heading it about.9) Humidity just isn't your good friend whatever the reason behind the humidity, you ought to do your very best to safeguard your laptop from humidity. This could result in harm for the motherboard at the same time as you can hurt to your display.ten) Dust will be the enemy of the laptop You need to normally guarantee that your laptop is held absent from dust; this could clog followers as well as vents which can induce your laptop to warmth up substantially. To aid secure the laptop it's important to search for a means to defend your pc just like retaining it over a table or perhaps a desk.Reward) From the flooring There is certainly by no means any motive to go away your laptop to the flooring even for just a short second. Though it would appear to be a great position for just a second it could develop complications when you use a pet that decides make use of the laptop being a chew toy, or if a person unintentionally techniques within the laptop.Advantage) Surge protectors are crucial This could enable you to sufficiently shield your laptop in case a strength surge happens, which could destruction your laptop.Reward) Guard the display If you're from the pattern of storing papers in between the display of your respective laptop as well as keyboard it's attainable to scratch the display screen on the paper. This tends to produce an especially significant restore costs that you'd be remaining with. Keep away from this just as much as is possible to be certain that the display screen is guarded.Studying how you can appropriately take care of your laptop is basically speedy and simple, but will definitely make it possible for your laptop to very last a lot lengthier. Provided that you're keen to choose some essential safety measures in your laptop, rechargeable hp battery you're going to love lots of use.

Dvd Duplication Equipment��production At Lessened Charge

This modern day age is referred to as the age of data engineering. It's got improved everyone��s contemplating. You could keep or help save your info and essential documents in the disc. Which is termed DVD (Electronic Functional Disc or electronic Video clip Disc). But the way it is achievable to save lots of massive info within a compact disc? It is attainable by way of DVD duplication tools. DVD duplication will be the copying of info from the grasp DVD on to recordable DVDs.

It's never-ending evaluation for your specialised or any DVD filmmaker. This technological innovation is touching in a swift velocity. New era of optical disc presents the supreme storage capability to day approximately 4.7GB (DVD-5), 8.5GB (DVD-9) and 9.4GB (DVD-10). This is a great choice to backup your full DVD movie-including menus, trailers, and unique capabilities to the one DVD disc. It permits you to make higher good quality back again up of one's preferred films working with DVD burner. The company of duplication is escalating day-to-day. There are plenty of enterprise properties which have been now procuring their own personal DVD Duplication Tools. To the correct duplication gear, research about web and also you will discover an assortment of choices. First-rate anyone in accordance towards your requirements and duplicators functions.

It is rather very easy to judges the very best product of DVD Duplication Equipments. It could be judged based on what number of discs it may possibly burn up at any given time and the way a lot it prices for the end users. There are several web-sites above web which offers the standard and unique special discounts to set-up a heart of consideration of buyers. High quality DVD duplication Machines can provide you for a long time. Thus, it really is wise for you personally that before you make the ultimate collection of your duplicator, high capacity dell 6400 battery you want for making it convinced the solution completes the many excellent expectations. In addition, it retains a guarantee to get a specific time. It will likely be a correct choice for you to get the duplicator on the internet. Since on the net retailers give you a secure, protected and well-located approach to invest in this gear and its associated devices. The array of DVD duplication Machines accessible is usually overwhelming for any person new into the marketplace. It is actually essential to find out your current and rapid long run needs when investigating your economic declaration. This gear is accessible for all dimensions of company.