Sign in to follow this  
ChosenOne2000

So my 42 yo BF knocked up my 11 yo

oh buddy when i saw you made this you have no idea what i was thinking :l

anyway, read it and thought it was a pretty crazy story

Edited by shikaku

On a serious note, the author of this article is such a huge faggot.

>I hope the mother does what is right for this little girl for a change and that does not include forcing her to have her dead criminal boyfriend's baby.

For a change? Shut up you insatiable whore.

Dead criminal boyfriend? Why do his crimes dictate whether or not an abortion takes place?

I hate people like this with a passion.

Dead criminal boyfriend? Why do his crimes dictate whether or not an abortion takes place?

They don't, but forcing someone to have the baby of the person that raped them typically isn't good for the person having the baby or for the baby, unless the person for whatever reason still really wants to have the baby.

You're also not even remotely equipped to be taking care of the baby at 11 years old, so the responsibility for the child'll get passed off on the mother of the 11 year old, and I really doubt she'll foster a loving environment for that kid given the circumstances.

Also, I wouldn't want to propagate the genes of the kind of people who decide to impregnate the 11 year old daughters of their girlfriends.

They don't, but forcing someone to have the baby of the person that raped them typically isn't good for the person having the baby or for the baby, unless the person for whatever reason still really wants to have the baby.

You're also not even remotely equipped to be taking care of the baby at 11 years old, so the responsibility for the child'll get passed off on the mother of the 11 year old, and I really doubt she'll foster a loving environment for that kid given the circumstances.

Also, I wouldn't want to propagate the genes of the kind of people who decide to impregnate the 11 year old daughters of their girlfriends.

Not arguing whether or not an abortion should take place, just the wording of the tool of an author.

On a serious note, the author of this article is such a huge faggot.

>I hope the mother does what is right for this little girl for a change and that does not include forcing her to have her dead criminal boyfriend's baby.

For a change? Shut up you insatiable whore.

I hate people like this with a passion.

I agree with both of these.

Real articles aren't opinionated like this... Unless its fox news.

But it's been proven that conceiving the child of the said rapist increases the deterioration your mental capacity of the mother. But that depends on the person and how often they stimulate their brain or "Logical senses".

It also increases chances of domestic abuse between the child and the mother.

Plus if the kid was to ever find out it was the product of a rape imagine the mental effect on the kid.