Sign in to follow this  
weenie

Dear Chicago, Fenix, etc.

Right, I read it. Can you point me to where it says trolling isn't allowed? It was via text, no mic spam involved, and very light in comparison to other things going on.

Either you somehow edited that like a ninja or I am blind as fuck.

Regardless, no disrespect was had and we were HAVING FUN. I also say you should probably put "HAVE FUN" in lowercase. I take it as yelling at me, which is not very fun at all.

http://www.joinsg.net/forum/94-admin-complaints/

Right, I read it. Can you point me to where it says trolling isn't allowed? It was via text, no mic spam involved, and very light in comparison to other things going on.

Really? Trolling=/=respecting all players.

We shouldn't have to define what respecting a player entails, you should be able to make that leap based on logic.

Not trolling someone is the highest form of disrespect. To not troll someone is to assume they are "too dumb" or further beneath your mindset. It assumes that they are not intelligent enough to get that you aren't being serious. Trolling shows mutual respect for one another because it supports the idea that we are all equal. If I troll you, it's me saying, "you're one smart fella, you will know that I don't mean any of this. <insert winky face>"

Not trolling someone is the highest form of disrespect. To not troll someone is to assume they are "too dumb" or further beneath your mindset. It assumes that they are not intelligent enough to get that you aren't being serious. Trolling shows mutual respect for one another because it supports the idea that we are all equal. If I troll you, it's me saying, "you're one smart fella, you will know that I don't mean any of this. <insert winky face>"

You're a fucking tool, stop trying.

This is very disrespectful.

3. Don't be disrespectful. I think this is pretty obvious. Disrespecting players or admins will not be tolerated. Use appropriate wording and don't get carried away with cursing. We will not punish people for cursing but someone acting out or repeating curse words will be considered breaking the rules.

4. Use appropriate language. Be mature and don't talk about stupid crap in game. The general rule is, if you can't say it in front of your mother, you shouldn't say it.

Part 1 of 420 and Weenie trolling. cause someone was restricted from CT:

http://postimage.org/image/6dyboe0ln/

Part 2, because RoidRage was banned:

http://postimage.org/image/ap6aj6j33/

Please respect your administrators and their decisions. If you believe an administrator is abusing their power, simply click "Report an administrator" in the Helpful Links section near the bottom of this MOTD.

I am uploading demos too atm.

Edited by NuclearFenix

At the end of the day they will just pull the "its a private community"

I'm about to accidentally weenie's permissions.

This cancer has gone on long enough.

Seconded. It was only a matter of time before JB started bringing in new people like this.

So im pretty sure all of our staff have some secret vendetta against hip young people

WEEABOOS AND PONYFAGS HAVE GONE UNPUNISHED FOR YEARS

IAmTheWorstKindofPerson- 2 days later and the motherfucking global rules are edited

Part 1 of 420 and Weenie trolling. cause someone was restricted from CT:

http://postimage.org/image/6dyboe0ln/

Part 2, because RoidRage was banned:

http://postimage.org/image/ap6aj6j33/

Please respect your administrators and their decisions. If you believe an administrator is abusing their power, simply click "Report an administrator" in the Helpful Links section near the bottom of this MOTD.

I am uploading demos too atm.

Part 1 of 420? I think that's a little overboard.

These people are dunderfucks who spam youlo everywhere like obsessive faggots- okay cool its a four letter word whatever they are idiots

There are others who spray ponies or animoe like obsessive faggots while representing this clan- fuck this burn them all

But what gets a response from staff?

Only logical explanation I can come up with is that Junzou is a closet brony.

It explains everything

Edited by Carl Sagan

These people are dunderfucks who spam IAmTheW0rstKind0fPers0nshit everywhere like obsessive faggots- okay cool its a four letter word whatever they are idiots

There are others who spray ponies or animoe like obsessive faggots while representing this clan- fuck this burn them all

It explains everything

LOL!

These people are dunderfucks who spam IAmTheW0rstKind0fPers0nshit everywhere like obsessive faggots- okay cool its a four letter word whatever they are idiots

It explains everything

It's obvious. Bronies and Weaboos are accepted because they are counter-culture, whereas IAmTheWorstKindofPerson is pro-pop culture. Obviously this clan is run by hipsters.

These people are dunderfucks who spam youlo everywhere like obsessive faggots- okay cool its a four letter word whatever they are idiots

I think while sprays don't work, we shouldn't give a fuck, but yes, bronies , IAmTheWorstKindofPerson and furries are on the same level of "MUSTDIE"

Demos of Weenie trolling: first video is the round after the second video. Now just imagine this times.... we'll just say everytime weenie killed me.

Vid 2

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWy4IZXMlZE&feature=youtu.be

BTW this continued for a while.

Edited by NuclearFenix

Sign in to follow this