Sign in to follow this  
weenie

Dear Chicago, Fenix, etc.

I leave my computer at college for the weekend and this is what happens...

I come back & new admins think they are shit & this happens. Who knowss

I am tempted to make saying YOLO a bannable offense.

EDIT::

If this post gets a gold star I will heavily consider it.

This isn't the first time a JCS has rep whored.

CT restrict me moar plz.

7N7Vm.png

tumblr_m9fohv2FdN1r6zvlu.gif

I don't really care if you're a girl or not, but just posting a picture in "Post a picture of yourself" would've been reasonable. Now you look like an angry fool, especially with the constant YOLO in your posts and picture. What are you, 12?

That one guy went to HG bro

the damage is done

That could've been $15 wtfwtf

cheaper also lol thanks fenix show how shitty ur server really is

7kQ73.jpg

This guys my fucking hero

cant even find a proper reaction image

Edited by Carl Sagan

Over 2 maps, 2 MAPS! starting from round 7 of the first map to round 5 of the second = 8 Rounds I was warden, after 2 I told you guys that someone needed to take up warden besides me. I would die and no one would take up Warden. For 8 rounds.

Then I told you I would restrict you for not taking warden. I started going down the list and no one responded over mic. So yes. I restricted.|

On map 2 I did indeed gag another player because for the longest time telling me to slay myself for 'Freekilling' I responded by telling you I was last CT and explaining the rules of Last ct. Apparently that wasn't good enough for you and after I told you to let it go, you kept on with it. So I gagged you.

Then guess what you do on map 3?

Keep complaining about it, only for other admins to tell you the same thing I did.

u werent the last CT kid please please stop abusing ur powers and just slay ur self when u free kill its that simple

2 admins that were active will testify to this, but please, believe what you want.

I was on terrorist side when I was restricted. Didn't respond on mic, MY BAD!

Also, so mad.

Edit: To clarify: I was restricted immediately after a map change when on t-side.

I restricted 1 or 2 rounds before mapchange to keep you guys from joining CT and giving people from T to be a CT Warden.

You were automatically put on T after map change even if you click CT, thats what happens when you're restricted.

Then you went around telling everyone I banned you. Which was definitely not true.

just stop it u abuse ur shit end of story butt buddies admins lol well back to HG servers where they punish people who break the rules and abuse powers like you do

Sorry to see you run to HG, but maybe if you would demo him "abusing" and made a simple post with it he would lose his admin...what are we supposed to do if an admin is abusing and we don't have any staff on to see it? Also, we do punish our Admins who abuse, we have had SO's removed due to them abusing admin on the servers, but again, we can't help if people choose not to report the abuse and expect staff to have to witness it.

Edited by Sportsteen583

Fuck, now I have to consider it for realzies.

Please add in bronies, for all our sakes. Or.. I'll just downvote it. MUHAHAHAHAHAH

Edited by tex1an2

That one guy went to HG bro

the damage is done

That could've been $15 wtfwtf

cheaper also lol thanks fenix show how shitty ur server really is

7kQ73.jpg

That's their supporter package, not admin. Just letting you know buddy.

I don't even this thread-

I do admit, I fucked up.

The offence was there, but the punishment was severe.

I fucked up.

I do believe weenie said she had a demo (in game) of my abuse. So feel free to post it, whenever.

So you just admitted you abused your admin, correct?

If Weenie does have a demo, post it. That demo could get his admin removed seeing as he also did admit it.

I do admit, I fucked up.

The offence was there, but the punishment was severe.

I fucked up.

I do believe weenie said she had a demo (in game) of my abuse. So feel free to post it, whenever.

So you just admitted you abused your admin, correct?

If Weenie does have a demo, post it. That demo could get his admin removed seeing as he also did admit it.

No, I didnt say I abused it, I did admit to restricting them though.

Sign in to follow this