Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UnknownLegend

^_^

Name: Junzou

X-fire: junzou

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6997162

Steam Name: Junzou

Working mic [req!]: Yes

Question 1: If there was a mic spammer on the server, what would you do,

and how would you go about putting a stop to it?

If I was in a server other than the ZM server, I would politely ask for the player to stop spamming. If that doesn't work, I'll try muting him in the player list. If THAT doesn't work (and for some reason, it rarely does), and there's no admin available, I would probably just turn down my volume.IF I was in the ZM server, I would warn him once over general chat, then mute him if he continues.

Question 2: In the case of a hacker report, what would you do if you

don't have admin?

Take a demo, get the player's Steam ID, and report him on the forums in the Complaint section.

Question 3: You are being bombarded with people asking if they can join

then clan, what would you do?

Tell them to visit the recruitment section on the forums at www.undeadvengeance.com

Question 4: Would you consider yourself, a mature person? Why?

I'd consider myself reasonably mature, because I keep myself well composed.

Question 5: Why is it you want to join the UV community?

I would like to join because I play on the ZM (and occassionally surf) server quite often, and love it. I'd like to join the clan and support it because it made such an awesome server possible.

Question 6: Your age?

Question7: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions? Anything you

not sure of?

I agree with everything.

Question8: On average, how often do you play a week and how often will you be on forums a week?

I don't play on the servers as much as I used to, school has inevitably changed that, but I do still hop on from time to time. I live on the forums =P

Question9: What do you think you can give to the clan, that makes you

unique to other recruits?

Eh, I'm a fair admin on the ZM server, will contribute when I can with things like hacker reports. I also provide someone that Zeus and Foha can argue with on the forums without it degrading to a flame war ^_^

Question10: Would you contribute to discussions made with in UV and not turn

them into Flame wars, and things along those lines?

Yup, I contribute when I can. I've also toned down my "sarcastic type of provoking" since it was brought to my attention last time I posted an app.

Guest Fohacidal
Didn't he already get rejected?

Only because cc90 didnt like anything anti-nazi, and that created this whole fiasco thing. But thats over now, its all good, I really think Junzou deserves to put some tags on now.

Only because cc90 didnt like anything anti-nazi, and that created this whole fiasco thing. But thats over now, its all good, I really think Junzou deserves to put some tags on now.

Well, that, and I was being a general douche when I first got here. But like you said, that's over now.

Thanks for your support everyone.

Well, that, and I was being a general douche when I first got here. But like you said, that's over now.

Thanks for your support everyone.

You finally took your medications?

mayhem you are a pretty cool guy for the time I played with you in wcs server. I would like to say Junzou is the only mature admin in zombie server besides Foh (sarcasm). Junzou would be a great addition to uv.

Guest MHMM

I'd say yes. Good admin and should be in clan.

it will probally be a while until your in the clan theres basicly only 2 jsc i never see cc90 anymore.

There's still P2 and bios. And I'm sure CC90 is around, I've seen him replying to apps doing screenings.

Guest Fohacidal
I stand behind what cc90 says.

CC90 really cant say anything anymore, Junzou has improved a lot, and proved to be one of the best admins on the UV servers. Not to mention CC90 fell of the face of the planet because he is never on here, only on xfire...

Guest some fag

Junzou is a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Nah, I'm jokin', let him in.