Sign in to follow this  
Tucker

tinychat! :)

Zach and I are on tinychat right now he said sweetrock hasn't been on the forums ever since, we suspect Tucker to be sweetrocks daughter and shes telling her about the tinychat, we have a spy in sG. I am scared.

hjxjc.png

I'm panicking.

Edited by ZachPL
PIP

YO WERE HERE RIGHT NOW COME

Who?

me, zachman, tucker, zachpl (too pussy to go on cam), gonepostal, me, etc

zachman left

Lol ok, you get on cam faggot.

no u

btw tucker left but shes prob joining back she always does,

Edited by JC4X4

Rofl

Month after month of failed brofest attempts, and one attention whore manages to keep a steady population on tinychat for days at a time.

This is why I love this place.

Don't take all the credit GT, tucker helped too

Has anyone considered this Tucker character is an elaborate experiment by GT to see how desperate this community is?

Rofl

Month after month of failed brofest attempts, and one attention whore manages to keep a steady population on tinychat for days at a time.

Has anyone considered this Tucker character is an elaborate experiment by GT to see how desperate this community is?

I'm not gonna say you're wrong, I'm just gonna say it's working on me too.

Rofl

Was thinkin' the same thing, haha.

I think tucker is autistic or something, and shes homeschooled, thats why shes on in the middle of the day, and shes autistic so she plays video games a lot despite her being attractive enough to have a social life

like try talking to her, shes not all there, its like she goes into consciousness for like 4 seconds every 2 minutes, then just goes back to oblivion

she asked me the same question 5 times in a row on tinychat and finally listened to me answer her on the 5th asking, then just gave me a blank stare and said "fuck you" then started putting her foot up to the webcam

I think tucker is autistic or something, and shes homeschooled, thats why shes on in the middle of the day, and shes autistic so she plays video games a lot despite her being attractive enough to have a social life

like try talking to her, shes not all there, its like she goes into consciousness for like 4 seconds every 2 minutes, then just goes back to oblivion

she asked me the same question 5 times in a row on tinychat and finally listened to me answer her on the 5th asking, then just gave me a blank stare and said "fuck you" then started putting her foot up to the webcam

Rofl

I'm not gonna say you're wrong, I'm just gonna say it's working on me too.

Erm...

Good.

Sexy foot, though.