Sign in to follow this  
Papa

Just wondering

If we'll ever be able to fly around in spectator to observe the map while dead. I find it comes in handy when trying to watch over everyone.

It's quite inconvenient not being able to use it or anything similar to it.

Edit: As well the vote command seems to not work because you can't use ".

I don't know if its just me either but I can't type 'h' into console, which seems quite odd.

Edited by Papa

Yeah admins would really need the freefly ability to do their jobs well. Kinda impossible to watch all the cts when you can't like look all of them at once from behind them.

If we'll ever be able to fly around in spectator to observe the map while dead. I find it comes in handy when trying to watch over everyone.

It's quite inconvenient not being able to use it or anything similar to it.

I don't know if its just me either but I can't type 'h' into console, which seems quite odd.

For the vote command go to the console and use sm_vote "vote is about this" "option 1" "option 2"

The console lets you use the " so it works.

does the spec_allowroaming 1 work? :o

Doesn't seem to.

Seems that sv_cheats needs to be 1 for it to work, atleast thats what console is telling me, tried forcing it to 1, nothing happened. So wtf valve?

Checked Keyboard language settings? I had something similar happen to me and when changed my keyboard settings from US back to UK (Accidental switch) it worked fine.

Checked Keyboard language settings? I had something similar happen to me and when changed my keyboard settings from US back to UK (Accidental switch) it worked fine.

Well the weird thing is it's only the h key, and I don't get any other weird symbols when trying to type either. It's not really that big of a deal though I just copy and paste h whenever I need it.