Sign in to follow this  
FlamingHomo

My 9 year old cousin got in a gang fight today, because he played on sG servers?

Guest Fohacidal

Ha, perfect thread for a yall niggas posting in a troll thread picture

why did your clan do this to my cousin? Do you think it's funny?

I'm not here for confrontation, sG. I'm just looking for answers.

The sG community put all young recruits in a rigorous training program, which focuses on brutality, drug usage, gang activity, and knitting. Your cousin is only a junior member, although this community likes to get recruits from as young as seven. I am currently too weak for entry, but I have personally played with your cousin, who exemplifies all that sG stands for. You should be proud of this achievement, we have alums from all over the world. Cesar Chavez himself has been a member since 2003. The young lad shall continue with his training, with no deviation from the plan. He'll be a very powerful man one day.

If you'd like to join this group yourself, please post evidence of your skills, such as a Swahili rain dance or rhino deflowering. Please give 4-6 weeks for consideration.

I am a necrophiliac

sorry

it's okay, I was considering being one too[quote name=I Am Mr. Big ((:))+<' timestamp='1366334814' post='703197]

The sG community put all young recruits in a rigorous training program, which focuses on brutality, drug usage, gang activity, and knitting. Your cousin is only a junior member, although this community likes to get recruits from as young as seven. I am currently too weak for entry, but I have personally played with your cousin, who exemplifies all that sG stands for. You should be proud of this achievement, we have alums from all over the world. Cesar Chavez himself has been a member since 2003. The young lad shall continue with his training, with no deviation from the plan. He'll be a very powerful man one day.

If you'd like to join this group yourself, please post evidence of your skills, such as a Swahili rain dance or rhino deflowering. Please give 4-6 weeks for consideration.

....dude, you know how old this is?

I am a necrophiliac

sorry

it's okay, I was considering being one too[quote name=I Am Mr. Big ((:))+<' timestamp='1366334814' post='703197]

....dude, you know how old this is?

I did after I already hit "post". I read through only his "plea" and found it really amusing... But yeah, I fucked up and I am sorry if that enrages anybody for posting on a year old thread.

I just wanted to be funny... It backfired. :<

To be honest, it may be true that sG had a hand in this gang related activity... We don't fuck around with other nuggas. But in all truth there is only ONE person that could make you're little cousin do this street Fighting, I have narrowed it down to 3 people.

Suspect #1 Ryu - Street Fighter

333bmo2.jpg

Suspect #2 Brad Pitt - Fight Club

11ukghs.jpg

Suspect #3 ---------------- I am leaning more on this guy than the others.

Sketch - sG

2jdf6sw.jpg