Sign in to follow this  
BLiNDBoi

CS:GO

^ Sounds awesome! :D

Especially when CS:GO just came out, make WCS > get all the WCS players playing on sG servers > ??? > profit!

There is currently no mod for WCS on CS:GO, as EventScripts is a shitty program and doesn't work for CS:GO.

I'm sure someone will create one soon though, and we will most likely explore the possibility of a WCS mod for CS:GO.

Dear Community,

WCS will not support Counter-Strike: Global Offensive because ES will not be functional at CS:GO and is rather abandoned at this point. Due to the many limitations and issues ES brings, we have decided to start working on a new project based on the Source.Python platform. It includes some of the greatest minds from WCS working on it, such as MiBShidobu and Predz. I can't say much about this project yet, but I can personally assure that your patience will be worth while.

WCS will in the meantime continue to support Counter-Strike: Source as per usual, our new project will also support CS:S later on

Taken from wcs mods site.

There is currently no mod for WCS on CS:GO, as EventScripts is a shitty program and doesn't work for CS:GO.

I'm sure someone will create one soon though, and we will most likely explore the possibility of a WCS mod for CS:GO.

Dear Community,

WCS will not support Counter-Strike: Global Offensive because ES will not be functional at CS:GO and is rather abandoned at this point. Due to the many limitations and issues ES brings, we have decided to start working on a new project based on the Source.Python platform. It includes some of the greatest minds from WCS working on it, such as MiBShidobu and Predz. I can't say much about this project yet, but I can personally assure that your patience will be worth while.

WCS will in the meantime continue to support Counter-Strike: Source as per usual, our new project will also support CS:S later on

Taken from wcs mods site.

Hate to burst your bubbles but there is a server up currently with the basic races. I played on it for a little bit, overall the only flaw I had to complain about was being forced to hold tab down in order to spend points in any of the skills (only when dead).

Edited by BLiNDBoi

I talked to the guys who code for that server, and they say that cs go supports LUA code and that's how they got Warcraft source to work. They coded it from scratch. So if you guys need help, I have 10 years programming experience, as well as 5 years LUA coding experiance. Just pm me or send me an email.

Edited by halo2pac

I talked to the guys who code for that server, and they say that cs go supports LUA code and that's how they got Warcraft source to work. They coded it from scratch. So if you guys need help, I have 10 years programming experience, as well as 5 years LUA coding experiance. Just pm me or send me an email.

need your help? haha

We'd need quite a bit more then just your help.

JT will have his wcs up in about 3-4 weeks...

That is if testing in the CSS phase goes well. Ballpark is by October 1 when my deployment ends.

I highly doubt this. Actually, I call BS on it. They are most likely using war3source, which is the SM equivalent and has a lot of built in limitations. We did recode our entire core and have been working on it since April. My point, if you want a war3source for GO immediately use the war3source version. I promise you the remake on warcraft-source.com will be bad. It has never really been on par since the main contributors left years ago.

Side-note: Did they wipe the forum accounts, I had to re-register?

Edited by joshtrav

JT will have his wcs up in about 3-4 weeks...

That is if testing in the CSS phase goes well. Ballpark is by October 1 when my deployment ends.

I highly doubt this. Actually, I call BS on it. They are most likely using war3source, which is the SM equivalent and has a lot of built in limitations. We did recode our entire core and have been working on it since April. My point, if you want a war3source for GO immediately use the war3source version. I promise you the remake on warcraft-source.com will be bad. It has never really been on par since the main contributors left years ago.

Side-note: Did they wipe the forum accounts, I had to re-register?

Forum rolled back 9 months a few months ago, so if you registered in that timeframe, yes.

The WCS Team is going to make a new mod that is like WCS it is called Advanced Warface

The Link: http://aw-plugin.com/

Looks like they've just started. I hope sG gets a WCS:GO up, I wouldn't mind waiting a few months or possibly a year for it.

The WCS Team is going to make a new mod that is like WCS it is called Advanced Warface

The Link: http://aw-plugin.com/

Looks like they've just started. I hope sG gets a WCS:GO up, I wouldn't mind waiting a few months or possibly a year for it.

Not really, they've been working on it for a while, at least that's what Mib(dev) told me awhile ago.

Sign in to follow this