Sign in to follow this  
Illogical

Staff survey

A few members and I have discussed the idea of having a staff survey right now. It seems like a good idea due to the fact staff isn't really up for listening to us or our desires right now. Staff, even if this shit storm is stupid your job is to listen to the majority of the clan and what we would like to do as a clan, not cover your own asses and close every thread where we argue how we don't like how things are being handled. staff survey, simple request. We want to be listened to. This is a clan, not an oligarchy.

Edited by Illogical

Guest Sandy Balls

yawtf toxy.

closing the 30 spam threads by contract killer.

I like the idea of this, honestly because this has been the first time in a long time sG members have been unified. Even if it is rage, this is rage of members that are done taking shit and want to make a stand. This isn't dramatic this is called speaking your mind. Which alot of times because where staff are they seem untouchable.

I think some of the staff needs a wakeup call. This seems to be getting their attention.

However, now that I think about it; I would like to see at least some update by Mitch, and perhaps there are some staff the community feels was "unjustly" appointed to staff and kept on staff

IT was 3AM last night, Jason and I went to sleep. Jason's at work now, and we're going to discuss it more when he gets home.

Mitch and Monkeh have talked, though I think they're keeping their conversation between each other right now. It sounded like they reached an understanding. Mitch wasn't the one who perm'd Monkeh, btw, and wasn't involved in moderating the forums last night. I was deleting spam threads, Marvin was banning spammers. I got home around 12:00AM last night, so anything that happened before then wasn't me.

When Jason and I talk more tonight you can expect a post.

illogical what you said is just uncalled for it shouldn't matter if he aren't in sg he is still a member.

But downs explain how you can judge someone for there actions on the internet and then apply it to life.

Edited by Sakata

A few members and I have discussed the idea of having a staff survey right now. It seems like a good idea due to the fact staff isn't really up for listening to us or our desires right now. Staff, even if this shit storm is stupid your job is to listen to the majority of the clan and what we would like to do as a clan, not cover your own asses and close every thread where we argue how we don't like how things are being handled. staff survey, simple request. We want to be listened to. This is a clan, not an oligarchy.

It doesn't help that 80% of the threads that you make only serve the purpose of conjuring the shitstorm that you had mentioned before. I doubt whoever closed the thread wouldn't mind if it was actually a civil discussion rather than a provocative outcry to rally against 'the oligarchy.'

Lol. Are you insinuating that clans are automatically democracies? Since when?

I'ma tell you, like you told me, cash rules everything, around me.

SINGIN DOLLA DOLLA BILL Y'ALL

Thats true but a Clan has to have an enjoyable server in order to make enough money to up keep that server and if the player is happy he has a higher chance to donate thus making those SINGIN DOLLA DOLLA BILLZ.

Edited by Sakata

However, now that I think about it; I would like to see at least some update by Mitch, and perhaps there are some staff the community feels was "unjustly" appointed to staff and kept on staff

Shortening to make this quote shorter

Ok I figured some sort of private conversations were occurring between staff. Thanks J-dawg

You guys have 0 fucking sense of how the real world works.

I'm sorry I almost gave a fuck but then I realized you're not in sG.

And now you understand how staff feels.

plz stop

illogical what you said is just uncalled for it shouldn't matter if he aren't in sg he is still a member.

But downs explain how you can judge someone for there actions on the internet and then apply it to life.

wut

What I don't understand is why we have recruitment officers. We have had 5 people apply in 2 months and 2 withdrew and 2 of them were denied while the pending one is probably not going to get in. What continues sG is recruitment. The next generation of newfags must come forth to take over when the oldfags retire. We have a bunch of SOs for servers like Jailbreak which, sadly, is dead. We have staff that most members have no clue what they do, for example, Dastan, who has been inactive as fuck. But all seriousness aside the only ones who can change this is staff, so I therefore do not care.

A valid point about recruitment! However the problem is where would the new members come from? WCS players stick to their home server because no one wants to join a new server with new levels. JB used to be a huge feeder, so basically TTT and Dark RP are all we have

A valid point about recruitment! However the problem is where would the new members come from? WCS players stick to their home server because no one wants to join a new server with new levels. JB used to be a huge feeder, so basically TTT and Dark RP are all we have

A Huge group of people play LOL IN sG same with Dayz now and others games. CSS still has tons of people, but now that CS:GO is out that will be where the majority come from.

Edited by Shadow

And now you understand how staff feels.

No, we don't because not all of the staff was around when the shit storm hit. Alot of them have yet to even realize what the fuck actually went down. They were just doing their job. Stop posting like you can fucking read minds and just sit the fuck down enjoy the show. Here is some popcorn.

IT was 3AM last night, Jason and I went to sleep. Jason's at work now, and we're going to discuss it more when he gets home.

Mitch and Monkeh have talked, though I think they're keeping their conversation between each other right now. It sounded like they reached an understanding. Mitch wasn't the one who perm'd Monkeh, btw, and wasn't involved in moderating the forums last night. I was deleting spam threads, Marvin was banning spammers. I got home around 12:00AM last night, so anything that happened before then wasn't me.

Thank you Jun hopefully this will calm the masses.

illogical stop, this is how you create trolls and monsters within sG. When it comes down to it saying shit like this makes you no better.

You all act like 'staff' is one single entity

No it isn't but alot of staff has been MIA as fuck, you know this blob.

Edited by Deltron

Ok everyone stop the bitching go on with having fun stop making trashy fucking posts or threads to be a bitch about staff in and wait this through

Sign in to follow this