Sign in to follow this  
blob

CS:GO Raffle (And Other Games)

sG Community,

With the impending release of CS:GO, I thought it would be best to have a raffle to get some of our community members the game, while simultaneously helping sG out as well. I personally purchased 3 copies of the game to give out, and to enter, all you have to do is donate $2.50 to sG's paypal account. I will draw randomly, live on tinychat, on Saturday, August 18th. More time and details for that later. ROs, ENGs, ADVs, and JCSs are ineligible.

When donating, put this in the special instructions/note so we know exactly who and what it is for. (IF you don't do this, you may not receive the prize if you win)

BNfnY.png

Raffle - NAME

Also, if you want to donate more, each $2.50 adds another entry into the competition.

Thanks,

blob

PS> If you have some gifts you'd like to get rid off give out for this, PM me and I can add it here.

Ctark's Edit: I will be contributing 2 copies of ARMA2: Combined Operations towards this raffle as well, so make sure you donate lots to get the best chances!

Edited by ctark

sG Community,

With the impending release of CS:GO, I thought it would be best to have a raffle to get some of our community members the game, while simultaneously helping sG out as well. I personally purchased 3 copies of the game to give out, and to enter, all you have to do is donate $2.50 to sG's paypal account. I will draw randomly, live on tinychat, on Saturday, August 18th. More time and details for that later. ROs, ENGs, ADVs, and JCSs are ineligible.

When donating, put this in the special instructions/note so we know exactly who and what it is for. (IF you don't do this, you may not receive the prize if you win)

BNfnY.png

Raffle - NAME

Also, if you want to donate more, each $2.50 adds another entry into the competition.

Thanks,

blob

PS> If you have some gifts you'd like to get rid off give out for this, PM me and I can add it here.

Well fuck. Good thing I already bought CSGO. :(

sG Community,

BNfnY.png

Raffle - NAME

Thanks,

blob

Well fuck. Good thing I can't run CSGO. :(

sG Community,

BNfnY.png

Raffle - NAME

Thanks,

blob

Well fuck. Good thing I can't run CSGO. :(

haha coco xD

sG Community,

BNfnY.png

Raffle - NAME

Thanks,

blob

Well fuck. Good thing I already bought CSGO. :(

Funny, I just pre-ordered a copy today.

Only got a 1.80 LOL ballz

Hey Blob,

If he puts in $1.8 and I put in the extra $.70 could we simply pool that for a raffle ticket for him to use?

Edited by Christmas

Hey Blob,

If he puts in $1.8 and I put in the extra $.70 could we simply pool that for a raffle ticket for him to use?

Sure

Hey Blob,

Sure

wuttttt?

Hey Blob,

Sure

wuttttt?

Deposit $1.80 for the raffle and I will donate the rest on your behalf.

You're welcome.

Hey Blob,

Sure

wuttttt?

Deposit $1.80 for the raffle and I will donate the rest on your behalf.

You're welcome.

Done!

What time on Saturday will you host it? If I'm not online at the time and I'm chosen, will I still obtain a copy?

...LONGEST TIME SINCE LAST POST EVAR!

As long as your donation can be tied to your forum name, we good.

EVERYONE - As of right now, if you donate, you win. There are currently more prizes than donations ;)

Well shit. I know what I am doing with my paycheck this week. Maybe I will throw in a extra copy so there will be more winnars. LMFAO! I will PM you later blob.

Sign in to follow this