Sign in to follow this  
blob

DayZ Server!

shiiiiiiitttttttttttttt veteran? gah I've only been playing regular. I think the community should vote on what difficulty our server should be set to since we have a variety of differently-skilled players here.

Okay, but you do realize the only differences are whether or not you have 3rd person, crosshairs, can see people's names, or can see yourself on the map? The actual gameplay isn't affected, still going to spawn with the same equipment, still going to have to deal with the same number of zombies. If anything I'd think you wouldn't want an enemy sniper to be able to see your name from 300 meters away.

but i like crosshairs..... also i gotta know peoples names since i go zombie hunting with a group. also, no third person? FUCK IM SCREWED

Lol I've never used that, and if someone is holding a gun they aren't a zombie.

the server does have crosshairs and third person.... nameplates are too much of a giveaway and it makes sniping TOO easy because they can zero to however far you are because of the silly nametags, I know I'm not a sG member but I do play on this server and love it the way it is.

Get a Private HIVE, way better than the stupid, strict, laggy as hell main HIVE. In other words, you can basically do whatever you want without risk of getting blacklisted on a private HIVE and you can also add any vehicles not blacklisted by DayZ and have more of them spawn.

I suggest doing this ONCE you have a steady playerbase. Shit so much better with a private hive. It is so much less laggy, and the ability to add more vehicle spawns is very nice.

shiiiiiiitttttttttttttt veteran? gah I've only been playing regular. I think the community should vote on what difficulty our server should be set to since we have a variety of differently-skilled players here.

Okay, but you do realize the only differences are whether or not you have 3rd person, crosshairs, can see people's names, or can see yourself on the map? The actual gameplay isn't affected, still going to spawn with the same equipment, still going to have to deal with the same number of zombies. If anything I'd think you wouldn't want an enemy sniper to be able to see your name from 300 meters away.

but i like crosshairs..... also i gotta know peoples names since i go zombie hunting with a group. also, no third person? FUCK IM SCREWED

Lol I've never used that, and if someone is holding a gun they aren't a zombie.

yeah but i like to tell the difference between a random and my friends so I don't shoot em. I shoot on sight.

I can confirm after the latest restart, tents and vehicles re-appeared :) Thanks to whomever restarted it.

Well whoever restarted the server again made the tents and vehicles go away yet again... lol this is so frustrating.

How can he restart the server and make them appear, but 20 min later you say he made them disappear?

http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/Known_Bugs

One of the bugs with Dayz.

Edited by Sportsteen583

I can confirm after the latest restart, tents and vehicles re-appeared :) Thanks to whomever restarted it.

Well whoever restarted the server again made the tents and vehicles go away yet again... lol this is so frustrating.

How can he restart the server and make them appear, but 20 min later you say he made them disappear?

http://www.dayzwiki....wiki/Known_Bugs

One of the bugs with Dayz.

Because I asked earlier saying it needed a restart because of the bug and they appeared but he restarted twice or soemthing and it then went back to being gone. Its like every other restart makes it disappear then the next one everything is back.. fairly annoying bug. But right now vehicles and tents are in invisible not there mode lol. Next restart will make them reappear.

If the server stays on a cycle of like 6 hours it seems to be ok but if server is restarted to close together it seems to cause this issue, I'm just trying to help get the issue rectified so everything isn't gone for everyone. I made the post saying they were back etc so no one would restart it but then it restarted again and now back to square one.

Edited by Qweets

I was on my phone and punctuation is not worth the hassle. If you play on this server then I will find you and kill you.

It is going to be hard since I got that ghillie suit and that night vision. :) I'll be in Stary Sobor if you need me.

DAE think ARMA 2 has some of the most retarded and least intuitive controls ever? It would take me hours to get them right. Who puts every important action in the fuckin mousewheel?

I also agree that the controls are clunky. Hopefully when the full-blown game comes out they'll improve them immensely.

Sign in to follow this