Sign in to follow this  
blob

DayZ Server!

sG Community

We’d like to announce that we have launched a Dayz Server. Dayz is a zombie survival game which takes place on a 225 km2 map. It is a mod of Arma II and Arma II Operation Arrowhead, which means you need both to play. For those interested in learning more about Dayz, check out http://dayzmod.com/.

You can find our server under the name

US 1933 Dallas (v1.7.2.4/Beta 95417) [VETERAN|3DP:ON|CH:ON][GMT-6] dayzmod.com - by joinsg.net

Quickly found by searching for US 1933.

We are very excited about getting a server set up in this quickly growing game and hope you will join us for some zombie killing and bandit murdering fun.

Thanks,

blob

Get a Private HIVE, way better than the stupid, strict, laggy as hell main HIVE. In other words, you can basically do whatever you want without risk of getting blacklisted on a private HIVE and you can also add any vehicles not blacklisted by DayZ and have more of them spawn.

Lol, veteran. Nevermind. And its in dallas, right? And its not showing up on launchers anyway. Woo. Back to DE servers for my eurofag self

Veteran is better imo, you don't have to worry about people seeing your name from 300 meters away. As for not showing up on the launcher, if you actually start the game and search for it there you will see it.

awesome! but ... it's on veteran ... oh well.

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were Alpha. My mistake.

The server needs periodic resets for loot n shit; every 6 hours? What's it at now?

If that is true, ill have to create a script to do it automatically. I'm pretty busy this week, but ill post the info to manual reset in staff forums today perhaps.

shiiiiiiitttttttttttttt veteran? gah I've only been playing regular. I think the community should vote on what difficulty our server should be set to since we have a variety of differently-skilled players here.

Server definitely needs a restart, you just restarted earlier but it made tents and vehicles disappear lol. If anyone besides blob has access to restarting it please do so as its glitched right now, I know blob is busy at work.

shiiiiiiitttttttttttttt veteran? gah I've only been playing regular. I think the community should vote on what difficulty our server should be set to since we have a variety of differently-skilled players here.

Okay, but you do realize the only differences are whether or not you have 3rd person, crosshairs, can see people's names, or can see yourself on the map? The actual gameplay isn't affected, still going to spawn with the same equipment, still going to have to deal with the same number of zombies. If anything I'd think you wouldn't want an enemy sniper to be able to see your name from 300 meters away.

Lol, veteran. Nevermind. And its in dallas, right? And its not showing up on launchers anyway. Woo. Back to DE servers for my eurofag self

Veteran is better imo, you don't have to worry about people seeing your name from 300 meters away. As for not showing up on the launcher, if you actually start the game and search for it there you will see it.

Okay, but you do realize the only differences are whether or not you have 3rd person, crosshairs, can see people's names, or can see yourself on the map? The actual gameplay isn't affected, still going to spawn with the same equipment, still going to have to deal with the same number of zombies. If anything I'd think you wouldn't want an enemy sniper to be able to see your name from 300 meters away.

300 meters away

but i like crosshairs..... also i gotta know peoples names since i go zombie hunting with a group. also, no third person? FUCK IM SCREWED

Sign in to follow this