Sign in to follow this  
Qweets

DayZ Server 1933?? It's gone?

Hi all just signed up here I started playing on your DayZ server with my buddy pretty much as soon as you all created it and we've been having a lot of fun. But today it seems to be just nowhere in sight? Can anyone shed some light on whats happening? Also does anyone have steam info for the admin of the server in case hackers ever show up etc while we're playing so I can have fast contact to report it? Thank you for your time.

We have a dayZ server? Holy fuck

Edit: Searched for it on the launcher, no results. Sadface.

It may not appear on the launcher, it is there though if you start the game up and search there, I've played on it.

Alternatively, you can also join using the "remote" button after launching the game, in the in-game server browser. Bottom of your screen when you open the browser. Working on getting the IP and Port now.

3:29 PM - sG | Mitch [JCS]: bro

3:29 PM - sG | Mitch [JCS]: whats dayz

3:29 PM - sG | Mitch [JCS]: direct ip

3:29 PM - sG | Mitch [JCS]: everyone is asking for it

3:30 PM - sG | blob [JCS]: 64.31.26.117

3:30 PM - sG | Mitch [JCS]: port?

3:30 PM - sG | blob [JCS]: i dunno what port dayz uses

3:30 PM - sG | blob [JCS]: 2321 or something

3:30 PM - sG | Mitch [JCS]: kk

3:30 PM - sG | Mitch [JCS]: ;)

3:30 PM - sG | Mitch [JCS]: ty

64.31.26.117 port 2302 (if not try using default, I'll get confirmation in a bit)

anybody having trouble connecting? Says I have a bad version and won't let me connect. However, I have the matching version for the server.

edit: never mind, resolved it myself.

however if you encounter the same issue, do not launch arma/day z through steam. just launching with Six resloved my problems

Edited by Lesbian Dad

Sign in to follow this