Sign in to follow this  
Shiny Kneecaps

#gaylife

I don't care what someone's sexual orientation is and I don't care that there are people of different orientation that mine.

That being said, why do gay people and their supporters parade around images of gay couples and wave them everywhere? Gay people can be as gay as they want, but why do they have pictures of themselves being gay everywhere?

LOOK AT THESE PEOPLE

THEY ARE SO GAY

DOES THAT BOTHER YOU?

IT BETTER FUCKING NOT YOU BIGOTED CUNT

I don't care what someone's sexual orientation is and I don't care that there are people of different orientation that mine.

That being said, why do gay people and their supporters parade around images of gay couples and wave them everywhere? Gay people can be as gay as they want, but why do they have pictures of themselves being gay everywhere?

LOOK AT THESE PEOPLE

THEY ARE SO GAY

DOES THAT BOTHER YOU?

IT BETTER FUCKING NOT YOU BIGOTED CUNT

Ahahahaha.

How is it any different from public depictions of heterosexual couples?

It isn't I suppose. Were any couple to post a multitude of pictures of them doing stuff like this I would find it odd, and slightly inappropriate. Some of them are innocent enough, but many feature the couples doing things that I wouldn't expect to see publicly displayed.

Like the one where two guys are kissing and one of them has a hand on the other one's ass; that isn't something I would expect or want to see in my Facebook news feed regardless of the couple. I feel the same way to a lesser extent with the ones where the guys are kissing. I don't care what kind of couple it is, I don't want or expect to see lots of pictures of them kissing.

It isn't I suppose. Were any couple to post a multitude of pictures of them doing stuff like this I would find it odd, and slightly inappropriate. Some of them are innocent enough, but many feature the couples doing things that I wouldn't expect to see publicly displayed.

Like the one where two guys are kissing and one of them has a hand on the other one's ass; that isn't something I would expect or want to see in my Facebook news feed regardless of the couple. I feel the same way to a lesser extent with the ones where the guys are kissing. I don't care what kind of couple it is, I don't want or expect to see lots of pictures of them kissing.

This isn't your facebook newsfeed, this is an internet thread about gay life. What the fuck did you expect to find?

Jewinator you must live in the bible belt or something, if you consider ass grabbing a shocking form of PDA.

Grow up a little, the only shocking form of PDA is rape.

Also implying that chick isn't getting a rimjob from another woman.

Edited by bran.downs

Jewinator you must live in the bible belt or something, if you consider ass grabbing a shocking form of PDA.

Aahahah oh the irony.

Also implying that chick isn't getting a rimjob from another woman.

Doubt it. Stoya does some lesbian scenes, but likes the dick quite a bit. I could probably find the video that's from with a little time. Most importantly though, her eyes are directed behind her and up, in the general area the face of a guy fucking her from behind would be. If she were getting a rimjob, they'd be pointed lower, looking at the girl eating out her ass.

#Gt I got what I was expecting. But this forum can't really be compared to Facebook, so whatevs.

#Brans

I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree. Couples can do whatever they like, but posting it on the internet for everyone to see is kind of odd, at least in my humble opinion.

And I live in Seattle, faggot. Everyday is a liberal circlejerk.

In addition to that,

"Also the homophobe level in this community is 1000000000000000000000000000, it's actually quite enjoyable seeing every individual squirm at the mention of something homosexually oriented."

Are you serious about this? This clan seems pretty damn welcoming to anyone that's gay. I remember Deaddonkey's coming out thread, I don't think the community could have been kinder to him. What do you define as homophobic?

Edited by Jewinator 5000

#Gt I got what I was expecting. But this forum can't really be compared to Facebook, so whatevs.

#Brans

I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree. Couples can do whatever they like, but posting it on the internet for everyone to see is kind of odd, at least in my humble opinion.

And I live in Seattle, faggot. Everyday is a liberal circlejerk.

Your opinion is shit. This is a thread about gay couples, as the title states. Hence there being photos of gay couples. Just as there are websites dedicated to heterosexual couples having intercourse, bi trios having intercourse, people with horses having intercourse, threads about computer power supplies, threads about marathon running, websites about knitting, blogs about cats, and other internet locations titled to reflect their content. What the fuck did you expect to find? It's not even like the couples themselves posted the pictures, or even have knowledge of them being posted. The intent of the images here is for the consumer, not the creator of the images.

Learn how to fucking media.

In the context of a thread entitled "gaylife" I was expecting gay pictures of some sort, I don't find it odd that they were posted here. There isn't anything wrong with being gay or taking pictures of it, the only thing that I find weird about it is when gay pictures are paraded about. Of course in this thread, which is dedicated to gay, it makes sense that they're here, hence why I expected them.

In the context of a thread entitled "gaylife" I was expecting gay pictures of some sort, I don't find it odd that they were posted here. There isn't anything wrong with being gay or taking pictures of it, the only thing that I find weird about it is when gay pictures are paraded about. Of course in this thread, which is dedicated to gay, it makes sense that they're here, hence why I expected them.

Who's parading anything about? Here's the problem. You've got the flamboyant gay public thought association all centered around gay pride parades. So the slightest amount of homosexual display and your brain ties it in to the word "parading." If you're not going to use a word to mean what it means, don't use it at all kiddo. These are a few pictures. Of gay dudes. Because gay dudes like looking at hot steamy pics of other gay dudes. This is a website where the community members can post whatever the fuck they want (within certain discretionary boundaries), so either bran.downs is gay and wanted to share the things he likes with other members, or, far more likely, he thought it would be funny because he knew sheltered little mammas boys like you would squirm in their seats as they realized the uncomfortable confusion seeing a hot ripped six pack causes them.

I am now going to post a picture of a goat on top of a van.

Not because like parading around image of a questionable practice, or because I'm open to you foolishly questioning my life style.

Because I want to post a picture of a fucking goat on top of a god damned van.

13-ghana2007089.jpg

Edited by Goldentongue

If you had posted 10 pictures of goats on top of vans, it would've been just as much of a shitpost as this thread's OP.

And if there were a large group of people who liked doing the same thing.