Sign in to follow this  
Shiny Kneecaps

#gaylife

I support you buuut, this isn't really the best place to post this. Trolls incoming.

if sG seriously has a problem with two guys/gays kissing but not a problem with two lesbian chicks or another straight couple, then you guys are no better than chickfila.

just my two cents.

I have no problem with it, however I will say I do feel uncomfortable with it happening in front of me since I'm not into that. I say keep it in the bedroom and I won't flash pictures of boys and girls making out in front of you.

I support you buuut, this isn't really the best place to post this. Trolls incoming.

if sG seriously has a problem with two guys/gays kissing but not a problem with two lesbian chicks or another straight couple, then you guys are no better than chickfila.

just my two cents.

I have no problem with it, however I will say I do feel uncomfortable with it happening in front of me since I'm not into that. I say keep it in the bedroom and I won't flash pictures of boys and girls making out in front of you.

in all honesty this is the spam forum and none of this shit is against the rules. he has every right to do so here in every respect.

@mayo: speak for yourself not for everyone.

just my two cents.

in all honesty this is the spam forum and none of this shit is against the rules. he has every right to do so here in every respect.

who said hes not allowed to? me? no. I simply implied he might get bad feedback. how did you expect a bunch of gay pics to be taken on the internet? applause?

So you're telling me you genuinely wanted to know which team this random dude is playing for?

ATTENTION EVERYONE: MITCH WANTS EACH AND EVERY INDIVIDUAL TO CREATE A THREAD BASED ON WHICH GENDER THEY WANT TO FUCK.

alright guys, let's let the double standards stay out of here

if i posted straightlife, most of you would be like FUK YA THAT GURL CUTE AS FUCK ID LET HER SIT ON MY FACE

so, either shut the fuck up or get the fuck out

alright guys, let's let the double standards stay out of here

if i posted straightlife, most of you would be like FUK YA THAT GURL CUTE AS FUCK ID LET HER SIT ON MY FACE

so, either shut the fuck up or get the fuck out

Yes this is a troll thread, and you could very well be trolling me, but still; the underlying principle is that no one should be making a thread about their sexual orientation. It's completely irrelevant to our operations - yes I know this is the spam section, but I feel this is a topic that doesn't need to be explored.