Sign in to follow this  
Silent_Shot

Turtles

Why hello everyone on the forums, man have not been on this thing in awhile. So did my account get locked or something from not getting on?

Nevermind my shit is back lol

oh no my rep is Zero lol

Edited by Silent_Shot

Why hello everyone on the forums, man have not been on this thing in awhile. So did my account get locked or something from not getting on?

oh no my rep is Zero lol

prolly got screw'd in the rollback :P

welcum back :)

oh no my rep is Zero lol

prolly got screw'd in the rollback :P

welcum back :)

That could be it

And thanks

and i see my lvl2 is gone haha

Edited by Silent_Shot

Just put it there to get you to look at the thread. :P

*GASP*

I fell right into your turtle trap!

Luckily im a tortoise and can just climb out liek a boss.

speaking of climb...how about it staff?

when we last had a climb server, the only sG members who ever used it regularly were myself and guitarguy.

i really can't see any chance of us getting a server like that populated, and most xc_ maps suck ass.

might i suggest kreedz climbing mod? it is basically where all the good climbers went shortly after cs:s came out. it's a completely free source engine mod made specifically for climbing and some occasional surf/bhop. http://kzmod.com/download.php

it is also where all the good maps are.

Just put it there to get you to look at the thread. :P

*GASP*

I fell right into your turtle trap!

Luckily im a tortoise and can just climb out liek a boss.

speaking of climb...how about it staff?

when we last had a climb server, the only sG members who ever used it regularly were myself and guitarguy.

i really can't see any chance of us getting a server like that populated, and most xc_ maps suck ass.

might i suggest kreedz climbing mod? it is basically where all the good climbers went shortly after cs:s came out. it's a completely free source engine mod made specifically for climbing and some occasional surf/bhop. http://kzmod.com/download.php

it is also where all the good maps are.

Idk about all that, i was in there more often than JB, and at the time, that was quite often, and as much time as i spent in that server, i never saw you once, and i saw guitar maybe 3 or 4 times. so, unless you went by a different name, idk about that. hell, i saw Zan in there quite often as well.

Idk about all that, i was in there more often than JB, and at the time, that was quite often, and as much time as i spent in that server, i never saw you once, and i saw guitar maybe 3 or 4 times. so, unless you went by a different name, idk about that. hell, i saw Zan in there quite often as well.

i'm not sure what timeframe you're talking about here, but i started playing there regularly ~jan 2011, and did so until it was changed to scoutzknives. i was in there enough that i had permissions to set the start/end timers for maps before i had even applied to sG. i then logged the most hours of anyone on scoutzknives, 2nded by elmo, until it was changed to deathrun. its quite possible you're talking about before i started playing there, in which case we're both right.

either way, i haven't met an xc_ map that wasn't super easy and stale. you should really check out kz_ maps if you're into climbing.

There was always a group of french people when I played on there and lopez would pop in and out.

and kickban all of them for speaking french in mic chat :D

Wow, you guys talking about climbing maps and... kz is a secondary mention?? Wtf is xc and why is it not kz? I've been kzing for yearsssssssssssssssssssssss, even the old 1.6 clan me and skitt used to be in had their own kz with worldtimers and whatnot. Heck, I even have a friend who is really good friends with the Phoogi's community, who are like world renowned kzers and bhopers.

Wow, you guys talking about climbing maps and... kz is a secondary mention?? Wtf is xc and why is it not kz? I've been kzing for yearsssssssssssssssssssssss, even the old 1.6 clan me and skitt used to be in had their own kz with worldtimers and whatnot. Heck, I even have a friend who is really good friends with the Phoogi's community, who are like world renowned kzers and bhopers.

css doesn't do kz maps, only xc and some kz remakes i think

haven't seen a kz map on css, only xc, and if i did see a kz, it was a long ass time ago