Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

The benefits of being an asian

Guest Sandy Balls

Just an average day for mitch.

No balut?

Hey isn't Filipino homeslice. I think I've eaten dog accidentally once. Was at a neighbor's party, ate this lumpia--Filipino springroll--and it had these strange tasting purple meat inside of it. When I asked them what it was they said it was "special".

No balut?

Hey isn't Filipino homeslice. I think I've eaten dog accidentally once. Was at a neighbor's party, ate this lumpia--Filipino springroll--and it had these strange tasting purple meat inside of it. When I asked them what it was they said it was "special".

-_____- doesn't have to be Filipino.....

No balut?

I'm 98% certain that 99% of the people here do not know what "balut" is.

No balut?

I am 100% certain that you cannot name the 105 people registered to the forums that know what "Balut" is, assuming that your 98% statistics on 99% of the forum don't know what it is.

Edited by Eek

No balut?

Googled.

A balut is a fertilized duck embryo that is boiled and eaten in the shell.

THE COMMUNITY WILL KNOW!

Edited by Reaper0470

No balut?

I am 100% certain that you cannot name the 105 people registered to the forums that know what "Balut" is, assuming that your 98% statistics on 99% of the forum don't know what it is.

You clearly belong to my 98% of the 99th percentile of certainty.

But thanks to Reaper all of you can now know the joy of balut; I've eaten it once, tastes like shit.

No balut?

You clearly belong to my 98% of the 99th percentile of certainty.

But thanks to Reaper all of you can now know the joy of balut; I've eaten it once, tastes like shit.

I don't think I could have been able to eat it even without knowing what was in it.