Sign in to follow this  
Rootbeer

Bring cs_assault back to map rotation

Assault  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel cs_assault should be back on the maplist?

The few times i've made a map vote, I always include cs_assault as one of the options because I loved the map back when we were still able to play it. Surprisingly, so do the majority of the server, because if it's not the most voted for map, it's 2nd.

I feel there's no reason to keep the map off the normal map rotation list, since the major complaints I've heard over the years about it was that you could ward on top of the building and you'd basically cripple anyone in that general vincinity, or that the map was way too small to accomodate the wcs mod. I've also heard the arguement that it's solely t-sided, but there always seems to be someone to say the opposite as well. Noone uses wards anymore since they've been drastically nerfed, and we already have a smaller map that's basically a cramped up version of cs_assault, cs_crackhouse.

There should be no reason why it should be off the map list, especially if people still want to play it.

Support removing crackhouse, I always like cs_assault I know it has always been a controversial map but I enjoy it.

having fun on the map on wcs1 is determined by a number of factors, like the amount of people on the server at the time and the races they decide to play. The teams would also need to be balanced constantly which people seem to hate to do. That's why I also vote for a team randomizing button/vote available for admins.

ASSAULT IS BEST MAP VENT CAMP ALL DAY

CRACKHOUSE IS BEST MAP SHOOT THROUGH WALLS ALL DAY

PPL WHO DONT LIKE CRACKHOUSE ARE NOOBS WHO ARE TOO NOOB TO SHOOT THROUGH WALL

MAYBE GO DOWNLOAD SUM WALLHACKS NOOB, THEN U CAN SHOOT THROUGH WALL LIKE ME

Guest Sandy Balls

ASSAULT IS BEST MAP VENT CAMP ALL DAY

CRACKHOUSE IS BEST MAP SHOOT THROUGH WALLS ALL DAY

PPL WHO DONT LIKE CRACKHOUSE ARE NOOBS WHO ARE TOO NOOB TO SHOOT THROUGH WALL

MAYBE GO DOWNLOAD SUM WALLHACKS NOOB, THEN U CAN SHOOT THROUGH WALL LIKE ME

Well winter is bad.

also dont teach him to gud.

Edited by Sandy Balls