Sign in to follow this  
iAlwaysFail

My New Bestfriend

The funny thing, unless you really do use photoshop as a tool for your current career, such as graphic design it really has too many features that I personally deem to be overkill for the average user.

MSPaint for life!

The funny thing, unless you really do use photoshop as a tool for your current career, such as graphic design it really has too many features that I personally deem to be overkill for the average user.

MSPaint for life!

Better to have a toolbox that includes a thousand tools you don't need rather than a toolbox that's missing the one tool you do need.

MSPaint for life!

MSPaint for life!

Better to have a toolbox that includes a thousand tools you don't need rather than a toolbox that's missing the one tool you do need.

Touche. Also when I first started Photoshop I had no knowledge at all, and without those hundreds of tools I wouldnt have been able to explore, experiment and master the tools and to pursue to be a graphic designer. I also had so much advantage over everyone in my graphics class cause of this. So yeah Photoshop ftw