Sign in to follow this  
O.G.

Teeth

So, a while back, I saw a thread about teeth whitening. And yes, I brush 2-3 times a day, but I drink a lot of coffee and I smoke, so there isn't much I can do except stop... Not gonna happen. I'd love for whoever posted all that shit to... Post it agian.

I hate how useless most of the people around here are now. Couldn't we just revert back to the group from '10 early '11? Well anyway, I hope york sees this.

I hate how useless most of the people around here are now. Couldn't we just revert back to the group from '10 early '11? Well anyway, I hope york sees this.

yeah I think only he can help ya. I tried searching for it but I think it got taken out in the rollback :/

Read the title and this is all I thought of.

Same.

It's really not hard, you lazy son of a bitch. Here's the gist: teeth whitening strips, whitening mouth wash, whitening toothpaste, any other whitening shit you can think of.

Alternatively, Google.

O.G. IN THE MOTHER FUCKING HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i use special tooth paste thats for whitning smokers teeth and stuff but i dont know if u have it there its called "White Glo" it works quite well for me

I have tried over the counter trays and I use the toothpaste. The trays work they are just a massive pain in the ass to use and take a massive amount of self motivation to continue and finish using them. I have no idea why, but I have to push myself pretty damn hard to finish using them. (I also drink alot of coffee at work)

I used the store brand trays from target also.

Edited by RockbeatsPaper

My teeth whitening stack:

DAYWHITE ACP 38% ( This stuff is amazing)

Crest Vivid White Toothpaste

Crest Whitening Rinse

Pulsar tooth brush

I'd post the entire guide but when the forums did a rollback it went baibai. You can get the Daywhite from ebay sellers, I bought mine from snowwhitesmile. They will go in trays for your mouth, so just look around for teeth whitening trays while on ebay.

-Brush teeth at night

-Use teeth whitening rinse after brushing and swish around for about a minute or two

-spit out

-dont rinse mouth out with water for about 10-15 minutes

-wait 30 minutes to an hour after rinsing with water then put the whitening tray full of carbamide peroxide in your mouth for 30 minutes.

the point is to not brush immediately before whitening your teeth.

alternatively you can whiten before you brush teeth, then brush teeth right after, then rinse and wait the 10 minutes before washing mouth out with water. doesnt really matter.

Read the title and this is all I thought of.

Same.

It's really not hard, you lazy son of a bitch. Here's the gist: teeth whitening strips, whitening mouth wash, whitening toothpaste, any other whitening shit you can think of.

Alternatively, Google.

See thats the thing. I am lazy, and I was asking for someone who had already posted a thread, and a good system it seemed like.

Ill be lazy if I want. Fuck off.

And york, thank you, it was the name of the stuff with the trays that I was looking for.

Edited by O.G.