Sign in to follow this  
Longcat

A new way to pick a JCS

How about this, we nominate the people we would possibly choose for JCS, then we put it to a vote on the nominees we designate.

I like that.... That is how it worked in my old clan when we chose a new leader. It worked well... although it was on a smaller scale... only 47 people in clan, and only 13 could do the job.

I like that.... That is how it worked in my old clan when we chose a new leader. It worked well... although it was on a smaller scale... only 47 people in clan, and only 13 could do the job.

If we were to do that idea I think its a good idea to make a thread about the member nominated for JCS so we can have everyone have their inputs on the member instead of just votes.

I honestly don't think that would be a good idea, simply because polls on a forum are easily corrupted. This would be the same for any sort of nomination system. Besides, most people wouldn't look at each nominees criteria. They'd just vote for their bestest e-buddy.

yeah true but maybe we could have 1 person Phoenix2 wants

and 1 bios wants then people vote on it.

so it wouldnt be just pals being nominated it would be good people

that could seriously take the job and the people choose which one.

Ok heres an idea

1. Poll/nominations

2. Fox and P2 make decision whether to pass or not

3. Have members have their inputs

4. Final decision by P2 n Fox

ok then you start it up

and nominations first if a person gets nominated and dosnt wast to be jcs they can decline

Ok, I've got a foolproof system. Pick the absolute most unpopular people on the forum and put them up for voting. That way, noone votes for the person because they like them, because no-one likes them. Genius, right?

Ok, I've got a foolproof system. Pick the absolute most unpopular people on the forum and put them up for voting. That way, noone votes for the person because they like them, because no-one likes them. Genius, right?

No need for sarcasm, what I said makes sense. It will be a popularity contest and sometimes the popular one is not always the best suited for the job.

Make sense now?

No need for sarcasm, what I said makes sense. It will be a popularity contest and sometimes the popular one is not always the best suited for the job.

Make sense now?

you mean and "always the popular one is not best suited for the job"

Mayhem, I was kind of using sarcasm as a way of rejection of the original idea, if you look further back in this thread, I was supporing Fox's idea, the leaders pick members, all worthy of being JCS, and then the people vote. Even if it is a popularity contest, we still have a worthy JCS, and most people will like them.

IM JCS RABBLE RABBLE POWER TRIP RABBLE BOW DOWN TO ME. Anyway, if there is going to be community involvement in JCS picks, we will pick the nominees and you guys vote. I'll keep this thread open incase another, better idea comes up.

A Better Idea/One Quick Solution To ALL those problems....

<div align="center">Make Zan A JCS!!!

I'll choose who Is the next JCS, secretly putting my own people in command...

(arsenal,lone soldier,Blue balls,junzou, plunk, loading, levy, evergreen, tex, flyng sheep, and so on...)

And remove those who are against me.

(Oreo, P2**, Oreo, Fox.Bios**,oreo,Opiate**,And Oreo, CC90**, Oreo and a few dozen more** plus Oreo.)

Then i will PBan them all and rule UV and Take Over the (CS:S) world!!!</div>

MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

**=Unbanned later

A Better Idea/One Quick Solution To ALL those problems....

<div align="center">Make Zan A JCS!!!

I'll choose who Is the next JCS, secretly putting my own people in command...

(arsenal,lone soldier,Blue balls,junzou, plunk, loading, levy, evergreen, tex, flyng sheep, and so on...)

And remove those who are against me.

(Oreo, P2, Oreo, Fox.Bios,oreo,Opiate,And Oreo, CC90, Oreo and a few dozen more plus Oreo.)

Then i will PBan them all and rule UV and Take Over the (CS:S) world!!!

MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

uhhh wtf?

Guest Phoenix2
You Heard me, future =(ZV)Arsenal[VP]!

ZV= Zan's Vengeance

Lol, you gave me a good laugh. :lol: