Sign in to follow this  
PANTERA

Regret Nothing.

Fuck that YOLO shit, its just an excuse not to look like a complete idiot when you do stupid shit lol.

Damn dude that looks pretty nasty looking

Yeah, it burns like a seething cunt. This is what happens when you go to Australia, meet up with your bro, his friends and girls, everyone starts fucking pounding beers till they're about to spew, spend 2 hours comforting some chick that got sick, walking in on a branding festival, skulling a quarter of rum, then pounding half a Jagermeister because someone called you "a shit yank" then proceeding to scream "FUCK YEAH MAN WHOOO, FUCK ME" for 30 minutes then hear a loud sizzle, then finding your pants off with some babe sucking you off. A fair night.

Haha I guess if you show you can party hard and then get fucking branded, you earned that then LOL

I could never drink that much though again.. Third time i drank liquor, i got shitfaced and hugged the toilet all night. Never again.

Fuck that YOLO shit, its just an excuse not to look like a complete idiot when you do stupid shit lol.

Damn dude that looks pretty nasty looking

For once, I have to agree with someone other than monkeh. Sorry Monkeh.

Haha I guess if you show you can party hard and then get fucking branded, you earned that then LOL

I could never drink that much though again.. Third time i drank liquor, i got shitfaced and hugged the toilet all night. Never again.

pussy quiter scrubnoob

pussy quiter scrubnoob

Lol Fuck you Toxy :P I was 17 and an idiot. I downed a bunch of screw drivers and vodka, and tried Jager for the first time and drank a ton of that shit.

I'll never understand shit like this. I've been totally wasted before, and even (and especially) in that state if someone dared me to put smoldering tongs on my arm, I'd tell them to fuck off.

I'll never understand shit like this. I've been totally wasted before, and even (and especially) in that state if someone dared me to put smoldering tongs on my arm, I'd tell them to fuck off.

Same here. I don't get that either, haha.

Same here. I don't get that either, haha.

Yeah IDK, four of my bros were already in the process of being branded, so when I walked in I was more than willing to fuck around.

So basically because the skin on the wound melted and charred and we felt no pain for about 5 days, I'm pretty sure we have between 3rd-4th degree burns... Thank god for Betadine.

Mind successfully blown from increased amounts of stupidity.

I take it that you don't party, that's fine.

Anyway, my friends and I have successfully treated our third degree burns, without professional medical attention, and in a week or so my brand will be fully healed--scarred over.