Sign in to follow this  
Velo

Blue Angels flying over

where are they this weekend? balt or annapolis? I think my family is going to see them. they are some crazy ass mother fuckers.

all those boats in the water are where we watch. its so close you swear you could jump and highfive the wing.

where are they this weekend? balt or annapolis? I think my family is going to see them. they are some crazy ass mother fuckers.

[media=]

all those boats in the water are where we watch. its so close you swear you could jump and highfive the wing.

Baltimore harbor, I live exactly between there and martins afb in middle river, i got a perfect view!

..don't go swimming in the harbor, you and your family will regret it.

I live 8 miles away from the largest F-16 base in the entire world, with Jets flying over every half hour to an hour, depending on the season. Deal with it.

I used to live 3 miles from norfolk international airport and the naval station. not used to the planes being so low that they shake the ground and break sound barriers anymore.

Edited by Velo

I used to live 3 miles from norfolk international airport and the naval station. not used to the planes being so low that they shake the ground and break sound barriers anymore.

I find it pretty cool watching the jets flying 200-300 yards above, regardless of the shakes.

[media=]

Baltimore harbor, I live exactly between there and martins afb in middle river, i got a perfect view!

..don't go swimming in the harbor, you and your family will regret it.

I live 8 miles away from the largest F-16 base in the entire world, with Jets flying over every half hour to an hour, depending on the season. Deal with it.

lol are you kidding me? I don't even like swimming in the bay! its rare that I ever do and the harbor is fucking gross so I don't plan on swimming there.

Ahahah, i know that feel bro... before i moved recently, during the summer they would fly over my house/neighborhood once or twice a day periodically

Probably not as much as you get them though

Velo, im here. Chillin in our boat at the air show. Where u at, dog?

I was sleeping. Some people work weekends.. at night. Fat albert woke me up when it flew over from martins afb lol

Sucks, I wanted to go watch, but by the time I get off work in the mornings i'm exhausted.

I did get to see a couple low fly-by's on my front porch though, it was pretty neat

Edited by Velo