Sign in to follow this  
Windmill

This isn't over.

Guest Sandy Balls

what

What

you stole my fish weasel.

Another sig that is gone.

When he said he was referring to "This isn't over," he was OBVIOUSLY stating that the guy who got banned because of that thread has gone ahead and DDoS'd the servers....

I'm actually just throwing a wild guess out there. I doubt he was a script kiddie. But it makes sense, I guess. Not the first time a server I frequented on Gmod got DDoS'd.

When he said he was referring to "This isn't over," he was OBVIOUSLY stating that the guy who got banned because of that thread has gone ahead and DDoS'd the servers....

I'm actually just throwing a wild guess out there. I doubt he was a script kiddie. But it makes sense, I guess. Not the first time a server I frequented on Gmod got DDoS'd.

Why do you have to ruin the thread?

Just say wut and move the fuck on.

Why do you have to ruin the thread?

Just say wut and move the fuck on.

Combo was already broken. Leave it to the most retarded person who frequents the server to actually add in some rational thought instead of being "COOL GUIZE XDDDD" and saying "WAT"

HUEHUEHUEHUE

CUM ON, STEP IT UP

Edited by Slazors92