Sign in to follow this  
CJxOmnishot

Starting CS with WCS as your first Experience

Trying to become an sG member is gunna be tougher than I thought ._. lolol

Drunkula and Mitch made it seem so simple T_T

It's simple as fuck, don't be a retard and you get in.

Trying to become an sG member is gunna be tougher than I thought ._. lolol

Drunkula and Mitch made it seem so simple T_T

It's simple as fuck, don't be a retard and you get in.

Pretty much.

I wouldn't say you're on a great start, but there's always time.

Guest Sandy Balls

Sometimes its TDM or S&D...

I've been playing CS since day one,

Troll

Only reason why I'd use CoD terms is so that my idiot of a friend can see the relation between the types of gameplays.

So you're expecting your friend to come to these forums, just to read why it really doesn't fucking matter what mod you play.

Average WCS player > Average stock CS:S player

^'nuff said^

uhhhh awkward.

I can kill sketch on wcs, so therefore I must be better than him at regular css.

Edited by Sandy Balls

I had a healthy Counter-Strike upbringing. Started at around age ten, in the ~1.2-1.3 era. Wc3 mod was just starting to come out around 2003-2004 and I got on that train. Quickly lost interest in normal maps and vanilla gameplay and liked the combo of wc3 with custom maps like fightyards and scoutzknivez (back when it was new and I got to learn all the strafe tricks at the same pace as everyone else). Superhero mod swept me off my feet and brought me to new horizons and adopted skitt. Superhero mod died out because every 12 year old figured out how to script for cs 1.6 and shitty heroes were everywhere and respectable coders got as far away from SHmod as possible. I needed new horizons again but that meant I had to quit my long battle of anti-CS:S propaganda and just buck down and play the fucking game. Found WCS mod almost instantly and just settled since it's pretty much just SHmod but toned down and balanced.

Most WCS players suck in regular css :)

Like me, I can only play with fucking longjump.

Regular css is so god damn slow, can't run away from the ct's :(

The reason people advise against starting css with a wcs mod is because it can be incredibly difficult for a brand noob to learn the basics of counterstrike while dealing with highly experienced wcs players playing maxed races and showing absolutely no mercy to anyone just because they're new. I'm not saying anyone should show mercy to anyone. Trial by fire. We all had to go through it.

But starting css with wcs isn't impossible. Just requires a lot of patience and perserverance.

I did it. Got the shit kicked out of me for a long time, though.

The reason people advise against starting css with a wcs mod is because it can be incredibly difficult for a brand noob to learn the basics of counterstrike while dealing with highly experienced wcs players playing maxed races and showing absolutely no mercy to anyone just because they're new. I'm not saying anyone should show mercy to anyone. Trial by fire. We all had to go through it.

But starting css with wcs isn't impossible. Just requires a lot of patience and perserverance.

Still happens.

Those are just the scrubs who rely on gay races, gimmicks, long jump, and bunny hopping with evasion.

ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY SAVAGE ISN'T LEGIT? I GUESS YOU THINK SELUNE IS STUPID TOO EH?

• Ask a serious, positive question
  • Asks question in a different context that everyone clearly understands
  • Doesn't get any form of answer at all related to the first post
  • Wants to join sG
  • Gets called a retard

Poor OP

Edited by Eek

Still happens.

lol. true.

Those are just the scrubs who rely on gay races, gimmicks, long jump, and bunny hopping with evasion.

ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY SAVAGE ISN'T LEGIT? I GUESS YOU THINK SELUNE IS STUPID TOO EH?

Of course not, those are the most balanced races on the server. That's why everyone whores them and while doing so think that they're pro at CSS.

Sign in to follow this