Sign in to follow this  
CJxOmnishot

Starting CS with WCS as your first Experience

Guest Sandy Balls

this is fucking counter strike. No team deathmatch or search and destroy. gtfo

Within the first month of playing 1.6, i got into wc3/superhero/surf. I don't see an issue with it....

A new superhero is approaching: Gabe Newell

TDM is pretty much Deathmatch Server. -.-

S&D is regular CS.

CS:S came before S&D, give it the respect it reserves and just call it CS:S.

(TDM is arguable, but you are referring to it from a COD point and that is insulting to many)

Edited by Shotgunsnipa

playing wcs first makes other stuff kinda strange that was the case for me, try other things once in a while... otherwise when u go to play normal its really weird XD

If you manage to be quick enough in WCS to the point where you can generally beat-out someone throwing +30~ extra damage at you, that person also having extra hp, long jump, etc. I think you'll find you will be better than your general normal CS:S player. Also, surf, should it be populated, is also good.

I'd hate to try a vanilla server again, didn't go well when I tried 5 years ago. Now probably will bore me to death more than it did back then.

I've always hushed new people from WC to go to a normal server.

The simple thing is, they will get the wrong image of the game, it's not the original CS really. They won't see it.

People either join and get rolled by people race whoring or are too lazy to level up their races(Cant wait for 15k to buy tomes)

I started playing 1.6 at my uncle's house when i was like 10, few laters CS:S came out and I started playing more competitively, then I found WCS and it was easy and fun. Took a long ass time to find a good server though.

Only reason why I'd use CoD terms is so that my idiot of a friend can see the relation between the types of gameplays.

I've been playing CS since day one, but he didn't start till now. SO the point was to make him play CS:S before WCS so that he can get SOME skill and experience before he gets raped by a Zeratul or a Zombie class.

and My apologies for using CoD terms T_T

OH... and thanks to him i now have a -5 Rep with the forums -.-

ty... people... ty

Fixed.

Edited by Eek

Only reason why I'd use CoD terms is so that my idiot of a friend can see the relation between the types of gameplays.

So you're expecting your friend to come to these forums, just to read why it really doesn't fucking matter what mod you play.

Average WCS player > Average stock CS:S player

If you manage to be quick enough in WCS to the point where you can generally beat-out someone throwing +30~ extra damage at you, that person also having extra hp, long jump, etc. I think you'll find you will be better than your general normal CS:S player. Also, surf, should it be populated, is also good.

^'nuff said^

Sign in to follow this