Sign in to follow this  
sweetrocks

Post your tattoo pic's here

I think this one is cool I want it but that shit would hurt so bad on your spine

Don't you like pain? I know you're all xxXXXHARDCOREXXXxx

have to ever gotting poked in the spine before with a needle that is more then pain. No one should have that kind of pain Edited by (sweetrock)

Guest theimfamousproject

HOLY FUCK THIS DUMB BITCH POST CONSTANTLYINGTON ABOUT SOME GAY SHIT.. HOW IS THIS FAT BITCH STILL ABLE TO POST YET PROJECT IS LOCKED UP (FREE PROJECT//FREE WOOWOO//FREE LIL BOOSIE//FREE MAX B//FREE ALPOKO DON//FREE SCOE//FREE SMOKEY). THIS DISGUSTING CUNT HAS UR TYPICAL FAGGOT WHITE TRASH TATTOOS, GOES GREAT WITH THE DOUBLE WIDE FAGGOT. WE NEED MORE SLANDER ON THIS WHALE.. BEFORE U FAGGOTS SPAWN ANOTHER BEAUTIFUULCHAOS (EVEN THE BITCH KNEW SHE WASN'T BEAUTIFUL SO SHE ADDED ANOTHER "U"). JASON I EXPECT MORE FROM U.. JUNEZOE I DON'T EXPECT MORE FROM U FAGGOT.. PCE

HOLY FUCK THIS DUMB BITCH POST CONSTANTLYINGTON ABOUT SOME GAY SHIT.. HOW IS THIS FAT BITCH STILL ABLE TO POST YET PROJECT IS LOCKED UP (FREE PROJECT//FREE WOOWOO//FREE LIL BOOSIE//FREE MAX B//FREE ALPOKO DON//FREE SCOE//FREE SMOKEY). THIS DISGUSTING CUNT HAS UR TYPICAL FAGGOT WHITE TRASH TATTOOS, GOES GREAT WITH THE DOUBLE WIDE FAGGOT. WE NEED MORE SLANDER ON THIS WHALE.. BEFORE U FAGGOTS SPAWN ANOTHER BEAUTIFUULCHAOS (EVEN THE BITCH KNEW SHE WASN'T BEAUTIFUL SO SHE ADDED ANOTHER "U"). JASON I EXPECT MORE FROM U.. JUNEZOE I DON'T EXPECT MORE FROM U FAGGOT.. PCE

downvoted cause you're just as stupid as the OP lolololol