Sign in to follow this  
Ace

A New Freeday

I say we make a freeday where nobody goes in the server. We can call it an Ace Freeday because you know, I thought of it.

I say we make a freeday where nobody goes in the server. We can call it an Ace Freeday because you know, I thought of it.

Are you referring to that one time that you raged and kicked everyone off the server when it was 46/46?

I see no connection.

I just thought of a free day where you come up with a free day and name it after yourself. I call it the "everybody's first few weeks in jailbreak thorgot wind freeday." Also you can knife people on it.

You don't get to MAKE your own freeday. Wind never called his freeday a Wind Freeday, someone else did.

+_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png?1322693145

Are you referring to that one time that you raged and kicked everyone off the server when it was 46/46?

meant to thumbs up, damn it

Starting an Ace Free day. It is where you ragequit and start a fail clan on your moms credit card.

wtf, go back to being banned.

Was never banned but good guess. Thanks for playing I failed the forums.

Guest Horny  Mumpa

He was just banned from posting which Doj was pretty much correct on.

I mean

lolwut hi guis whats up

Edited by Horny Mumpa

You don't get to MAKE your own freeday. Wind never called his freeday a Wind Freeday, someone else did.

It must have slipped his mind all the 0 times he got a wind freeday.

Side note, I'm now blaming our lack of custom freedays for our server being less populated. You all need to make a freeday and name it after yourself to help support the server.

Edited by Bacn

It must have slipped his mind all the 0 times he got a wind freeday.

Side note, I'm now banning our lack of custom freedays for our server being less populated. You all need to make a freeday and name it after yourself to help support the server.

So true. Oh well i remember the days where people used to call a Meowmix freeday. LOL.