Sign in to follow this  
brainderp

So long

LOLOL Sportsteen what a fail chat...

And dear Brainderp: good luck in your future minecraft "illegal textures" endeavours. Hopefully the ADMIN of the servers you play on will believe your story when caught:) Sincerely, ThisisBen5(former Swag Isles semi member who STILL PLAYS on the server, along with others).

4:00-5:00 is the ticket right there.

MAYBE I'LL JUST RANDOMLY TAKE 3 MINUTES OUT OF MY LIFE TO MINE THIS OBSIDIAN RIGHT... HERE

AHAHAHAHA so true though!

G...G...

4:00-5:00 is the ticket right there.

MAYBE I'LL JUST RANDOMLY TAKE 3 MINUTES OUT OF MY LIFE TO MINE THIS OBSIDIAN RIGHT... HERE

ahahah, yes.

You followed me around for what, 20 minutes?

You have 5 seconds of actual SLIGHTLY suspicious footage (Supposedly me digging up to a mineshaft)

I was digging up to get to the surface because I was going to build an outpost there, when suddenly, light appeared above me (If you look at sport's video where he's looking back at the hole I dug, you'll see that there was a block directly underneath the mineshaft that I dug, allowing the light to come in)

tl;dr, if you follow someone enough, eventually they're going to move there mouse in a direction, decide to dig that way, so you can say "OMG HAX MUST BE XRAYZ"

You're truly an idiot Sports. An xrayer wouldn't dig just to find shit mineshafts and iron ore, they'd get diamonds.

Banned for literally suspicion, but in sg court, admins are all powerful, community has no defense whatsoever, so I guess I'll take my totally undeserved ban.

I hope you ban more people who aren't actually xraying.

Minecraft was so much better before, when I had actual power and I helped build a community (Seen any of those people from Swag Isles play anymore? They left because I did)

Truly, it's an honor seeing you fail this hard Sports

Oh I never said you are 100% xraying, I said you are most likely using an illegal texture to find cave systems. You claim that I have 5 seconds of evidence? You always dig to the point you need to so you enter the cave/mineshaft at the right level. Not once in the 20 minutes I followed you, the day you had leather armor, did you enter a cave with a drop or a difficult climb(aside from that mob spawner you found), you always ended up at the base of the cave.

How can you explain your digging? You never dig in a pattern, you dig almost randomly and end up avoiding the wood beams in the mineshaft video, or end up on the base of a cave. No one is that lucky to randomly dig and end up on the floor of that many caves in 20 minutes.

Using the fact you aren't going for diamonds is a shitty defense. If you are using a texture pack that only shows caves and exposed ore of course you aren't going to be going to the diamond all the time, that is why it is harder to catch someone with illegal textures cause they always are just going for the caves.

But since you want to use that as your defense let me just add a video of you finding diamond quite randomly with that texture pack of yours. (Skip to 1:20 to watch the party start.)

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-Aszrw-4sM

Are you serious?

For the first part, I was searching for coal (I mined it all, diamonds were a lucky find on the ceiling)

And the second?

I literally WAS mining obsidian there, and diamond DID just happen to be below it

Watch the last five seconds, where I CONTINUE to mine the obsidian (Was getting it for nether portal/enchantment table)

You have no evidence. You have little snips of videos of me finding diamonds. What about all the other hours you followed me around where I was just mining iron, falling into caves, etc?

How often have you started mining, dug for an hour, then found diamonds just appear before you?

Can people not dig obsidian, just in case there might be diamonds underneath?

Can people not mine coal, have it open into a shaft, then spot diamonds?

Am I just supposed to ignore these events when they happen on the off chance that you assume I'm xraying?

Or should, each time, I type out "I'M GOING TO MINE THIS OBSIDIAN BECAUSE I NEED A NETHER PORTAL, HOPE THERE AREN'T ANY DIAMONDS UNDERNEATH SO IT DOESN'T LOOK SUSPICIOUS"

Are you serious?

For the first part, I was searching for coal (I mined it all, diamonds were a lucky find on the ceiling)

And the second?

I literally WAS mining obsidian there, and diamond DID just happen to be below it

Watch the last five seconds, where I CONTINUE to mine the obsidian (Was getting it for nether portal/enchantment table)

You have no evidence. You have little snips of videos of me finding diamonds. What about all the other hours you followed me around where I was just mining iron, falling into caves, etc?

How often have you started mining, dug for an hour, then found diamonds just appear before you?

Am I just supposed to ignore these events when they happen on the off chance that you assume I'm xraying?

Or should, each time, I type out "I'M GOING TO MINE THIS OBSIDIAN BECAUSE I NEED A NETHER PORTAL, HOPE THERE AREN'T ANY DIAMONDS UNDERNEATH SO IT DOESN'T LOOK SUSPICIOUS"

Alright guys, I'll go ahead and call the Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahmbulance for the poor little bastard.

Are you serious?

And the second?

I could believe the obsidian story, however, you made that obsidian at :36 and walked away. Made more obsidian at 1:28 and 2:10. You then decide to walk back to the old obsidian at :36? Even though you walked over the much closer obsidian you had just created?

And in all reality I only followed you around for 1-2 hours brainderp, and over half that time you spent building your home. These probably the only videos I have of you mining. I'd like to note how you continue to magically dig straight to the caves as more proof. Please stop making a fool of yourself, I had a long arguement with someone who tried to defend you and tried to explain away every instance but gave up after the 4th video, if this person couldn't convince me I doubt you could.

Edited by Sportsteen583

Are you serious?

And the second?

I could believe the obsidian story, however, you made that obsidian at :36 and walked away. Made more obsidian at 1:28 and 2:10. You then decide to walk back to the old obsidian at :36? Even though you walked over the much closer obsidian you had just created?

And in all reality I only followed you around for 1-2 hours brainderp, and over half that time you spent building your home. These probably the only videos I have of you mining. I'd like to note how you continue to magically dig straight to the caves as more proof. Please stop making a fool of yourself, I had a long arguement with someone who tried to defend you and tried to explain away every instance but gave up after the 4th video, if this person couldn't convince me I doubt you could.

I mined that obsidian because I prefer big, open areas when I mine, as I'm less encumbered (ie: not knocking my own torches off the wall, less chance of falling into lava)

And I magically dig straight to caves because if you dig straight down, you will almost ALWAYS find a cave, so there isn't anything magical about it

Your argument with this person doesn't matter, you just have 4 videos of me mining normally in which all instances can and have been easily explained

I'd say you can't just call a person who defends himself and points out how he's innocent a fool, but obviously admins have no filter in sG, so you can

Might I note that the area that Brain mined was the area Someguy had already pointed out had diamonds under it.

It wasn't until later than you went back to this obsidian to mine it up.

Obsidian: There's no reason to mine it unless you want some of it. Even then, you could have mined the perimeter first, but instead you went straight for the diamond.

Could you please just admit it already and just start asking for forgiveness in an attempt to ever play sG Minecraft again.

This whole "I swear you have the wrong guy" thing, when it is clearly obvious that you did hack, is not working.

Edited by Archy

Didn't ctark say in the OP that hackers who didn't come forward would face the same repercussions as hackers in any of our other servers?

I did, just thus far I haven't carried over any of the bans, I was waiting for more appeals, but it seems people have accepted the fact they got caught. Not that I don't mind no one appealing, makes it that much easier to deal with.

As soon as I get source bans access back I will be following through with my threats.

Hopefully this will serve as a deterrent to anyone thinking we do not have the time or resources to catch you.

Didn't ctark say in the OP that hackers who didn't come forward would face the same repercussions as hackers in any of our other servers?

I did, just thus far I haven't carried over any of the bans, I was waiting for more appeals, but it seems people have accepted the fact they got caught. Not that I don't mind no one appealing, makes it that much easier to deal with.

As soon as I get source bans access back I will be following through with my threats.

Hopefully this will serve as a deterrent to anyone thinking we do not have the time or resources to catch you.

Did you say just the servers, or forums and TS3 as well, which is what happens with most hacking bans?