Sign in to follow this  
brainderp

So long

I looked at the videos that Sports made and you were clearly hacking to find your way around that labyrinth.

No one mines a direction then sporadically changes to adjust to finding another tunnel system in an instant.

Brainderp let's just condense all my videos down to one instance,

[media=]

watch at 2:30, at 2:33 you turn and look up at that corner, go finish mining your iron ore, then you go back to that spot and magically dig a staircase to what is that? A mineshaft with a chest right next to the hole you dug.

Brb, moving into derp city.

Edited by Sportsteen583

[media=]

watch at 2:30, at 2:33 you turn and look up at that corner, go finish mining your iron ore, then you go back to that spot and magically dig a staircase to what is that? A mineshaft with a chest right next to the hole you dug.

You followed me around for what, 20 minutes?

You have 5 seconds of actual SLIGHTLY suspicious footage (Supposedly me digging up to a mineshaft)

I was digging up to get to the surface because I was going to build an outpost there, when suddenly, light appeared above me (If you look at sport's video where he's looking back at the hole I dug, you'll see that there was a block directly underneath the mineshaft that I dug, allowing the light to come in)

tl;dr, if you follow someone enough, eventually they're going to move there mouse in a direction, decide to dig that way, so you can say "OMG HAX MUST BE XRAYZ"

You're truly an idiot Sports. An xrayer wouldn't dig just to find shit mineshafts and iron ore, they'd get diamonds.

Banned for literally suspicion, but in sg court, admins are all powerful, community has no defense whatsoever, so I guess I'll take my totally undeserved ban.

I hope you ban more people who aren't actually xraying.

Minecraft was so much better before, when I had actual power and I helped build a community (Seen any of those people from Swag Isles play anymore? They left because I did)

Truly, it's an honor seeing you fail this hard Sports

[media=]

You have 5 seconds of actual SLIGHTLY suspicious footage (Supposedly me digging up to a mineshaft)

I was digging up to get to the surface because I was going to build an outpost there, when suddenly, light appeared above me (If you look at sport's video where he's looking back at the hole I dug, you'll see that there was a block directly underneath the mineshaft that I dug, allowing the light to come in)

tl;dr, if you follow someone enough, eventually they're going to move there mouse in a direction, decide to dig that way, so you can say "OMG HAX MUST BE XRAYZ"

You're truly an idiot Sports. An xrayer wouldn't dig just to find shit mineshafts and iron ore, they'd get diamonds.

Banned for literally suspicion, but in sg court, admins are all powerful, community has no defense whatsoever, so I guess I'll take my totally undeserved ban.

Minecraft was so much better before, when I had actual power and I helped build a community (Seen any of those people from Swag Isles play anymore? They left because I did)

I still done even care.

p.s. getting indignant is sign of guiltiness

Oh I never said you are 100% xraying, I said you are most likely using an illegal texture to find cave systems. You claim that I have 5 seconds of evidence? You always dig to the point you need to so you enter the cave/mineshaft at the right level. Not once in the 20 minutes I followed you, the day you had leather armor, did you enter a cave with a drop or a difficult climb(aside from that mob spawner you found), you always ended up at the base of the cave.

How can you explain your digging? You never dig in a pattern, you dig almost randomly and end up avoiding the wood beams in the mineshaft video, or end up on the base of a cave. No one is that lucky to randomly dig and end up on the floor of that many caves in 20 minutes.

Using the fact you aren't going for diamonds is a shitty defense. If you are using a texture pack that only shows caves and exposed ore of course you aren't going to be going to the diamond all the time, that is why it is harder to catch someone with illegal textures cause they always are just going for the caves.

But since you want to use that as your defense let me just add a video of you finding diamond quite randomly with that texture pack of yours. (Skip to 1:20 to watch the party start.)

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-Aszrw-4sM

Edited by Sportsteen583