Sign in to follow this  
Puff

Mitch

MITCH! Thanks so much for your non-stop diligent work on these new forums, I know you've been working very hard on fixing issues and making the forums look amazing. Great job. Yes I know others participated but I've witnessed all the work Mitch has put into this, and I think it deserves recognition.

Everyone make sure to thank Mitch & staff.

FIRST

Yeah honestly, I was going to write one of these too.

I was on TS3 when Mitch got a call to go to work after working on the forums all night.

They're working and looking amazing, not only because of Mitch but because of Jason, Klark, and many others.

I am very grateful that we have such a hard working person in staff.

Good job.

But yeah guys. It feels good to be thanked for something after working on it for almost 24 hours cumulatively :3.

The site looks out of proportions if you ask me and usability isn't that great. Older forums were better in usage. If I look at the designing for interaction design (my study xD)

There is to much of the same and different topics aren't that easy to see (fuck my engrish).

The older forum was good and clear structure. This one isnt bad but it's less good, by far.

Sorry Mitch for kickin this in to the ground.