Sign in to follow this  
ElectronicDrug

Today I decided to try out WCS

The first round: 5 seconds passed and some guy exploded on our spawn, killing half the team, including me.

The second round: 3 seconds passed and some guy was behind us all and killed half the team, including me.

What a gay game.

I don't know how a suicide race made it to your spawn that fast, but if you hate getting blown up there are a few races that are immune to ultimates, warden being the earliest.

I'd say the wcs1 server is far less complicated than other servers and is easily adjustable to :S I think you just had a horrible first experience and should try again. Those moles can be nasty.

>Take a game competitively popular due to its simplicity

>Complicate it in the dumbest ways possible until gameplay is a jumbled mess

Lolwcs

>Argue that WCS is complicated

>Play Jailbreak instead

Lol, Jailbreak.

It looks like either your team had absolutely no awareness whatsoever, or were camping spawn. Either way, you were on the shit end of the stick.

>Argue that WCS is complicated

>Play Jailbreak instead

Lol, Jailbreak.

First: the format of Jailbreak is so dramatically changed it's no longer really a version of the original competitive CS:S, but a different game altogether.

Second: Warden says something, Ts do it, Cts play with their dicks. It's not very complicated.

The first round: 5 seconds passed and some guy exploded on our spawn, killing half the team, including me.

The second round: 3 seconds passed and some guy was behind us all and killed half the team, including me.

What a gay game.

LEVEL SHIT OUT AND GET MORE+BETTER RACES, IT BECOMES MORE FUN AFTER YOU FIGURE OUT HOW TO DEFEAT THE BULLSHIT

First: the format of Jailbreak is so dramatically changed it's no longer really a version of the original competitive CS:S, but a different game altogether.

Second: Warden says something, Ts do it, Cts play with their dicks. It's not very complicated.

Nor is WCS. There's only two races that even attempt to let you have vanilla play in both of the WCS servers, one of which (Default) provides bonuses, and has a no-recoil expertise.

LEVEL SHIT OUT AND GET MORE+BETTER RACES, IT BECOMES MORE FUN AFTER YOU FIGURE OUT HOW TO DEFEAT THE BULLSHIT

MACHINE GUNNER ALL DAY EVERY DAY.

AMIRITE MONKEH?

In all seriousness, it's enjoyable once you level out of the idiotic range of <500. Those races are great once you are use to the system, but before that, the enjoyability is nill.

bro just play default

:l

Lol, Exactly what I do when I come in. Just play Default whore tons of money and respawn every round and rape. After you get expertise run and gunnnnn

My first experience with WCS was getting crit naded in the face by ghoul for like 5 round in a row because Ts were rushing in italy

now my total lvl is like 3000+ so dont be afraid to stick around longer

Guest Horny©at

What a gay game. I'm just a hater.

You GOT MOLE'D LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Stick to it. My first time on wcs, I got killed by magicratt and his guild mage, back when guild mage was the top race at lvl 2000. It needs a buff or expertise, nobody plays it anymore, only to lvl.

GM used to have a 20 dmg splash when you hit a target. Meaning you could clear entire corridors by hitting the first person in line w/ a TMP 5 times. Yeah it was overpowered as fuck.

But seriously, GT, if you don't like WCS, why do you fucking care about it so much.

The reason WCS is dumb is because it gives bad fgt noobs a way to kill you when, in any normal game type, they would have no chance. #frustration. When you've got a bunch of good players on, and you've got a maxed race - shit's legit.

Lol @ frustrated Failbreak nubs.

imo, not that many if any care... Jailbreak was a complete waste of time and boring... I played for 6 rounds and whether I followed the rules or not I got shot for no reason at all and the people on ct were so unclear when they were talking it was almost impossible to understand what to do =P Not to mention it was boring.

One of the reasons why I don't want to bother to try that server is simply because of all the QQ and/or rule crying... from what I have noticed on these forums.

Sign in to follow this