Sign in to follow this  
Goldentongue

Alabama Sorority Girls

got through 2 seconds of them singing.

people should realize when they have no talent, and then learn not to do stupid shit like this.

Ever since Friday everyone and their grandma has been making music videos of some one who can't sing. It's not that they think that these people can sing, they're hoping that their inability to sing makes them popular.

Lol at all the "I'd still fuck them." comments on youtube.

I'd touch only one, maybe two of the girls in that video.

But yeah, this week is rush week at UA, and my dorm building is infested with bimbos like this.

Not all of them are this bad, but most.

The blonde at 1:34 is gorgeous, and has a decent voice.

That's about it.

The one before her is more my type, but her annoying voice and movements deter me.

Dude, half of those girls look about 14, not like they could be in College..also yeah yeah cant sing etc, and most of them are pretty plain anyway.

Reminds me of when I visited stamford, the land of the azns, when I was in california recently. Started talking with this maybe 25 year old azn chick and her 9 year old or so daughter,(or so I guessed) I figure she either looks younger than she is or she had a kid in mid-teens. Eventually I asked her if she was hoping to send her daughter to stamford, and she said 'Uh, shes not my daughter, we're friends, we just finished our course this year'