Sign in to follow this  
DERP DERP

What makes a good warden?

I think we're on the same page

I mean that what makes a good warden is one that doesn't send Ts in the path of a CT standing guard

because that means round over and Ts get mass kills

The problem is there's always two or three CTs standing right next to the terrorists who can never get it through their head that the terrorists are about to move. Some times you have to tattoo "Move out of the way" on their face for them to take a hint.

A good warden.. Someone who uses the map to let the T's have fun, but doesn't let them rebel.. Like actually using things like the pool and disco without getting the ct team raped. Then using the other in map games to kill off small number of t's at a time. Trivia is gay... Unless it's actually challenging but possible for everyone... (Random trivia not something like 2+2 nor something from your bio chem class at the U....)

Killing all the terrorists is priority 1.

Killing the terrorists should never be a priority.

If all you're out to do is kill the terrorists than the terrorists will never go along with any of the games you try to play. They'll just rebel every round and turn the game mode into a glorified deathmatch with silly rules, which sucks all the fun out.

Who says we can't have fun while we're killing the terrorists? I just don't like it when CTs fail and those orange clad bastards respawn and start internet high fiving eachother.

Also, that might've come out wrong. What I meant was getting to LR is my first priority. It's not like I'm going to be a retardedly boring warden to do it, but when I take warden LR is what I try to get to.

What happens when said warden makes sure a bullet gets planted in your dome?

If HURR DURR or Titan are on CT, then I will be worried. Otherwise I fear no warden.

Who says we can't have fun while we're killing the terrorists? I just don't like it when CTs fail and those orange clad bastards respawn and start internet high fiving eachother.

Also, that might've come out wrong. What I meant was getting to LR is my first priority. It's not like I'm going to be a retardedly boring warden to do it, but when I take warden LR is what I try to get to.

Fun? This isn't eGO jailbreak.

But I have to agree with this young man, to an extent.

Fun? This isn't eGO jailbreak.

But I have to agree with this young man, to an extent.

Playing a video game for fun?

Blasphemy

this is work, which must be taken seriously