Sign in to follow this  
Triv

Post your smoking equipment. Bongs,bowls, bud, everything.

Honestly, think about this all of you people posting facts about weed and saying its bad for you or whatever, in some way or another everything can be bad for you. If someone really dislikes something (such as weed for example) they will try all they can to find something bad about it. We all do things that are bad for us and so what if people smoke weed there still people. And also dont have a strong opinion on something you dont understand. #420

I smoke pot. I'm just not dumb enough to think that my habits have no detrimental effects to my body.

I'd say it's way more of an issue that stoners will constantly act like cannabis is God's gift to mankind than it is that non-smokers will try to bring up specious evidence against it.

Exactly, but that goes with everything in life if you like it you will find out the good, if you don't you will find out the bad. I love smoking and reading all the "bad" facts about it won't stop me, people need to just do what they want and not argue about it

how did I end up looking at this this topic, most go repent

mormon.jpg

lol, your all going get cancer

Kit Kat, I've never gone out of my way to insult you, ever really, but right now... you're being a cunt. :/

http://www.thedailyb...chers-find.html

I truly was just joking around, I don't care if other people need pot,drugs,or alcohol to have a good time.. just as long as there smart about it.

Im not the one to spend $500 on a bong, but I do make sure I get pure bongs.

1.) A mix of a few different buds, mostly some tropical blue kush. Also mixed in there, the huge nugg on the far right is a huge 1g nugget of AK47, and there is 1 gram of big bud floating around in there.

IMG_4720.jpg

2.) My weed jar; Not that i make it obvious that there's weed in there or anything.

IMG_4721.jpg

3.) Now, to start off with the bongs, im going to start with my favorite. This is hands down, the best fucking bong i have ever smoked out of. A blue frosted glass, ash catcher, double tree perks, and ice catcher bong (i fucking love putting ice in it, it cools the smoke so much and it feels great). Worth around $150 but I hustled the guy down at the shop for $90 cause im a regular at this headshop in the village in NYC. I call her Jane <3

IMG_4714.jpg

4.) My second favorite is my "Beauty" bong. Test tube looking chambers, smoke runs through a series of percolators. First chamber in the front has water in it and acts as an ash catcher as ash runs through the purple bowl in the front. Worth $75. This is Stacey.

IMG_4716.jpg

5.) Any ordinary pretty looking bong, nothing special really. Still hits like a pro with the fat chambers and large slide I have in it. Around $50.

IMG_4717.jpg

6.) Next is my 8 chamber bubbler. Water is located in all 3 lower chambers in each tower with red on the bottom. Hits like a beast and is worth $90. I call this one Charlotte.

IMG_4219.jpg

IMG_4218.jpg

7.) My sherlock, worth about $75.

IMG_4718.jpg

8.) The rest of my rig. Far left bowl hits like a tank, and has a thumb socket. Worth about $75. The next bowl to the right is from Amsterdam, went to Amsterdam summer 2010, worth $40. The other bowls are just regular headshop spoon bowls worth around $30,and also some grinders. And yes, I do smoke out of a classic pipe in my house and walk around with it just for shits and giggles.

IMG_4722.jpg

IMG_4723.jpg

IMG_4724.jpg

thats a nice collection of dildos you have there

Dys, I wasn't saying it cures cancer, but to just say "lol you're all going to get cancer" because one smokes weed is a biiiit ignorant. Inhaling any kind of smoke is definitely NOT healthy, never said it was. But out of ALL of the things that give you cancer, dealing with the symptoms and what little studies show how it could possibly help slow down the process certainly puts it above cigarettes in terms of health :/

Holy, fucking shit. 3 perc water pipe, I'm in love.

Triple perc + ice catcher = love. i got the smoothest hits ever smoking from my pH(x) bong, it would get me so ripped so the price was really worth it!

Triple perc + ice catcher = love. i got the smoothest hits ever smoking from my pH(x) bong, it would get me so ripped so the price was really worth it!

Funny, I walk around with a tsunami water pipe in a pH(x) box. While my friend is the one that actually owns a pH(x).

Funny, I walk around with a tsunami water pipe in a pH(x) box. While my friend is the one that actually owns a pH(x).

Haha why would your friend give you his pH box i think its so sick! Funny tho

Edited by pH(x)

how did I end up looking at this topic, I most go repent

lol, your all going to get cancer

A CHALLENGER APPROACHES.

CRACKROCK VS KIT CUNT FOR WORST GRAMMAR.

FIGHT!

(Also, Kit, aren't you an English major? For shame.)

the fuck, I was a wildlife tech major... da fuck?

it is a topic about weed, why do i need to be perfect?

oh kgame, hows that app doing? keep talking shit :D

Edited by Kit Cat

lol, your all going to get cancer

A CHALLENGER APPROACHES.

FIGHT!

+rep for boobs

lol, your all going get cancer

A CHALLENGER APPROACHES.

FIGHT!

If you thought that would make me mad you're sorely mistaken. Also, I don't see you applying either.

Back on topic please after thread derail.

Haha why would your friend give you his pH box i think its so sick! Funny tho

Actually my bong came in it. The shop just wrapped it up for me and I just keep it to put it away in when I'm not using it. I'm too lazy to throw down for a bong bag.