Sign in to follow this  
Triv

Post your smoking equipment. Bongs,bowls, bud, everything.

Im not the one to spend $500 on a bong, but I do make sure I get pure bongs.

1.) A mix of a few different buds, mostly some tropical blue kush. Also mixed in there, the huge nugg on the far right is a huge 1g nugget of AK47, and there is 1 gram of big bud floating around in there.

IMG_4720.jpg

2.) My weed jar; Not that i make it obvious that there's weed in there or anything.

IMG_4721.jpg

3.) Now, to start off with the bongs, im going to start with my favorite. This is hands down, the best fucking bong i have ever smoked out of. A blue frosted glass, ash catcher, double tree perks, and ice catcher bong (i fucking love putting ice in it, it cools the smoke so much and it feels great). Worth around $150 but I hustled the guy down at the shop for $90 cause im a regular at this headshop in the village in NYC. I call her Jane <3

IMG_4714.jpg

4.) My second favorite is my "Beauty" bong. Test tube looking chambers, smoke runs through a series of percolators. First chamber in the front has water in it and acts as an ash catcher as ash runs through the purple bowl in the front. Worth $75. This is Stacey.

IMG_4716.jpg

5.) Any ordinary pretty looking bong, nothing special really. Still hits like a pro with the fat chambers and large slide I have in it. Around $50.

IMG_4717.jpg

6.) Next is my 8 chamber bubbler. Water is located in all 3 lower chambers in each tower with red on the bottom. Hits like a beast and is worth $90. I call this one Charlotte.

IMG_4219.jpg

IMG_4218.jpg

7.) My sherlock, worth about $75.

IMG_4718.jpg

8.) The rest of my rig. Far left bowl hits like a tank, and has a thumb socket. Worth about $75. The next bowl to the right is from Amsterdam, went to Amsterdam summer 2010, worth $40. The other bowls are just regular headshop spoon bowls worth around $30,and also some grinders. And yes, I do smoke out of a classic pipe in my house and walk around with it just for shits and giggles.

IMG_4722.jpg

IMG_4723.jpg

IMG_4724.jpg

WOW that is a beutiful collection ill repost mine in here not pic of bud or grinder though since i lazy. i just got some durbin poison and a sweet stone 4 chamber grinder.

photo1yez.jpg

photo3tp.jpg

top: my custom local glass blower sherlock.$60

bottom: my baby. a tsunami bong 18 inches tall with the 6 jet system. bowl ash catcher and down steam. and a shotgun on the main piece. the specialness of the bong is that it spins the smoke and knocks out tar and junk so u get about 90% thc or something like that. $300

my friend has a bong like #5, n u dont have any names for these bad boys?

Well ofcourse I do, didnt think it was necessary to put them in but let me do it now. lol

Shit. I just roll blunts. No need to for bongs when you roll a mean blunt. Just saying! :)

-Xan

I love a good blunt once and a while but that shit is horrible for you.

Lmao, here is a picture of the first little BONG I ever bought, years ago:

mypeice.jpg

mypeice2.jpg

mmmmmmmmmm, dat rez.

Right now I have a great bong, which I'm too lazy to take a picture of, but might in the future. And bud is just mediocre atm.

I... don't know how to describe this.

I feel like I have to take 10 facepalms, with rage on top, and then shoot a giant dinosaur in the crotch.

Seriously? If this is the Syndicate Gamer community, I wonder why the hell I am even doing here. And don't put words in my mouth.

I feel like I have to take 10 facepalms, with rage on top, and then shoot a giant dinosaur in the crotch.

Seriously? If this is the Syndicate Gamer community, I wonder why the hell I am even doing here. And don't put words in my mouth.

DUDE UHHH it was your choice to click on the "Post your smoking equipment" thread. By the way, dinosaurs are an endangered species, don't shoot it in the crotch.

its just weed.

seriously, its a plant.

get over yourself.

One thing I have been wanting to get is a bubbler, but I am not one for fancy expensive stuff. The only bong I have was my fathers, which I will post a pic of as soon as I get off my fat ass and take a picture of it.

When I have anything I normally just load up my one-hitter and chief on that all day.

For anyone that has never had the chance to smoke out of a good bubbler, it is worth the cost. I prefer a bubbler over a bong any day.

You can leave any time you want - I promise no one will miss you.

faggot.