Sign in to follow this  
Jewinator 5000

Inactive SOs

Ruffles, satirical post. Also, I have close to 300 hours on the TTT server.
I just wanna hurry and say peter i've have 1729 hrs of css time! and alot of time on jb!

After 2 years of straight jailbreak, I've decided to take a little break during summer. Too much of a good thing can be a bad thing.

Never fear, I'll start playing again within the week at least.

After 2 years of straight jailbreak, I've decided to take a little break during summer. Too much of a good thing can be a bad thing.

Does that mean we have to pretend to like your map again?

Dis

I saw a similar thread in the Surf section of the forums and thought I'd point out that I've noticed the same thing in Jaibreak. I haven't seen Hotsauce nor Caterpi in at least a month. Am I just playing at different times than them or are they really that inactive? And if they are this inactive, how long will they retain their SO positions?

Yeah I noticed we've been lacking in Server Officers in Jailbreak recently.

Can't blame them though...Who'd WANT to keep that place in check for a long period of time?

Yeah I noticed we've been lacking in Server Officers in Jailbreak recently.

Can't blame them though...Who'd WANT to keep that place in check for a long period of time?

I would have an aneurism if I was charged with maintaining order in the JB server.

I would have an aneurism if I was charged with maintaining order in the JB server.

says the one who makes noobs rage

5 days a week of work + 3 years of JB = time for a break. I messaged Mitch about stepping down as an SO until i get interested in CSS again or even play again.

Playing Time on JB: 42days...wowz

5 days a week of work + 3 years of JB = time for a break. I messaged Mitch about stepping down as an SO until i get interested in CSS again or even play again.

Playing Time on JB: 42days...wowz

48. :3

I'd like to take this opportunity to say I am skipping the SO step and going straight to staff as an engineer.

I know how to double click my internet explorer and how to delete my spam folder in yahoo mail.

I can offer a lot to sG.

I'm with Frosted here, but I am going to skip the admin, SO, staff, and JCS. I am now officially announcing my candidacy for sGVet.

I have been in the servers for the last year, and know I can help current members with questions of difficult nature, like: Peanut butter and jelly sandwich, or mac and cheese for lunch. I hope to, in the near future, be a past member of this community, I thank you all for your support.

Does that mean we have to pretend to like your map again?

We do it for your maps all the time.

Re: inactivity

I'm spending about half the time I would normally be on JB mapping. I hope that's OK with everybody.

I think a key importance on the philosophy of SO is that the authority changes hands often. I don't think people should be upset, but willing to step down if they're not on as often as they feel they ought to be. SO isn't a position of glory, it's a position of duty.

SOs, I know how it feels when someone questions your activity, but perhaps take a second and analyze your own ability to be active and make a decision that benefits the server.