Sign in to follow this  
Deofuta

Just bought a PS3, game suggestions?

Hey guys, as the title says I just bought a PS3 off of Craigslist. So far I have picked up MAG and MGS4, and I also intend to pick up Infamous at some point as well. Does anyone have any suggestions for exclusives that I should play?

Also, my PSN nickname is Deofuta, feel free to add me :P

Guest Horny©at

Pick up the uncharted series, you'll love it. They probably have a set on sale.

COD COD COD COD

I will probably get MW3 for it, trying to convince myself not buy MW2 since Ive already got it on Xbox (And have sunk 21 days worth of time into it :( ).

I will probably get MW3 for it, trying to convince myself not buy MW2 since Ive already got it on Xbox (And have sunk 21 days worth of time into it :( ).

Not going to lie, I kind of liked MW2 more than MW3. Hell, I used and got more kills with that secondary pump shotty than any primary lol.

If it's a PS3 that can play PS2 games also, I recommend Persona 3 and 4, BlazBlue : Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift. Catherine is supposed to be a good game too.

If it's a PS3 that can play PS2 games also, I recommend Persona 3 and 4, BlazBlue : Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift. Catherine is supposed to be a good game too.

They can only play PS1 games now. :(

But yeah, Catherine looks like a weird game, but it's really good. Amazing story.

In addition to the games listed above, i'd recommend the Resistance series. 1 was very fun, with a great story and a fun co-op mode. The 2nd had a shitty co-op mode, buit a really fun story mode, comeplete with great guns and fun events. These games are fun, so you should check them out. I can't wait til the 3rd one to come out this november.

Also, my favorite game of all time has to be MGS4. Because I played the whole MGS series, playing the 4th was the best. They really ended with a bang. (I beat that games 5 times over)

If you buy Portal 2 for PS3 I believe you still get a free copy for the computer as well. I liked Portal 2 its a great game if you don't already have it, get it.

Guest Ethan1

LBP isn't really a story, just a bunch of scenarios. Might as well skip the first.

Metal gear solid 4 guns of the patriots!!! ALSO FUCK RESISTANCE 1 THAT GAME SUCKS RESISTANCE 2 IS BETTER NOT GREAT. AND A FUCKING MUST IS DRAKES FORTUNE 2 NOT THE FIRST GAME. THE 2nd ONE WAS FUCKING AMAZING! CAPS LOCK BABY!!

Already have BFBC2 on PC, almost positive I'll be getting MW3 for PS3 (Woot free multiplayer), and am Downloading Infamous at the moment. Taking forever :o

If you have a PS3 you need to get MGS4

but why would he want to watch that movie...

Demon's souls. If you enjoy RPGs then this game is a must.

the killzone series is great. fun multiplayer.

3D dot game heroes. basically a zelda 1 clone, but it is pretty awesome.