Sign in to follow this  
fontaine

Server

I am completely re-installing the JB server right now, hoping to see if that fixes the problem. As soon as it finishes updating, I'm going to try starting it without Sourcemod and seeing if the problem reoccurs. If it doesn't, then I'll re-add sourcemod without any plugins. If problem still hasn't happened, I will add plugin-by-plugin until something happens. So there may be a few server restarts coming, but just know I'm working on it :P

Sorry for the inconvenience!

In the mean time, go play another server, like DR, MG, Surf, or ZE. :)

This is a wonderful opportunity to explore the great crater that was once the minecraft server.

Dude uh, I went to like a bunch of other jb servers. And trolled. And trolled. And trolled. They must all have 10 year old players, cause nobody rebels.

So true...

wtf ed....

where have you been...

In the sense of being gone a long time? Because you might have me confused

Or are you referring to jailbreak servers?

Dude uh, I went to like a bunch of other jb servers. And trolled. And trolled. And trolled. They must all have 10 year old players, cause nobody rebels.

Haha, I bet you were on eGO. Basically their jailbreak playerbase consists of all the noballs who were shouted out of sG jailbreak, as they have rules that are noball friendly, and they dont even allow cursing. Most faggoty stuff ive ever seen - and you can get killed if you kill a baiter.

Haha, I bet you were on eGO. Basically their jailbreak playerbase consists of all the noballs who were shouted out of sG jailbreak, as they have rules that are noball friendly, and they dont even allow cursing. Most faggoty stuff ive ever seen - and you can get killed if you kill a baiter.

Oh god, I jumped on there for a minute. Big mistake

No balls everywhere, and really shitty instructions/rules

I'm in Masa's screencap!!! haha, yeah the server lagged out...

It's back up now. not sure why the server is messing up so bad/ twice in one day...

PS: <3 bro youngz

Guest Ethan1

JB latency was at 1700. Those bastards DDoS'ing us >.<