Sign in to follow this  
projectmayhem9

Bios

i dont get mentioned at all project? fine i see how it is. ive been here for a long time, i havnt complained about anything cept certain members, i donate, im admin(it used to be very popular) and im fine with switching to GG server admin. but Phoniex's idea is great. and that'll be an incentive for newer members to stay active in the clan. but i say we shouldnt give fourm privlages, thats what the JCS is for.

Lol. Agreed, cept i haven't donated. but when i was active i was a frickin perfect admin and everything. i caused zero problems and all i got was the ability to look on while other ppl were handed free admin and i got nothing.

but im not complaining, and i liked that idea of the admin for a server to the vet members.

Lol. Agreed, cept i haven't donated. but when i was active i was a frickin perfect admin and everything. i caused zero problems and all i got was the ability to look on while other ppl were handed free admin and i got nothing.

but im not complaining, and i liked that idea of the admin for a server to the vet members.

Dude your tag says admin lol, wtf? Ross was kidding btw.

Hobo, your idea is AWESOME.

Dude your tag says admin lol, wtf? Ross was kidding btw.

Hobo, your idea is AWESOME.

the fuck i was kidding, i havnt gotten anything that i didnt either pay for. i would like to say ive been loyal, but have seen very little in return. im not complaining or asking for anything (directly) its just like "wtf? why does he get something and i get kicked in the face?"

arnt u a litel new in UV or am i wrong lol :P i dnt remember in surf ?

He asked if he was a good member. Not if he was a veteran which you arent =].

Hotmayo I think youve been a good member :D

EPIC EDIT: 666th Post MOFOS!

Hmm Sin excatasy been non active for like 3 months (Former Jcs) on the 4th month you guys kicked him Just fetus was non active for like 20 days and you guys kick him.

3 months compared to 20 days.. big diffrence

the fuck i was kidding, i havnt gotten anything that i didnt either pay for. i would like to say ive been loyal, but have seen very little in return. im not complaining or asking for anything (directly) its just like "wtf? why does he get something and i get kicked in the face?"

Cause your my buttsecks butt buddy :D

And Oreo, I think I'm a veteran member, and I am.

Lol.

He asked if he was a good member. Not if he was a veteran which you arent =].

Hotmayo I think youve been a good member :D

EPIC EDIT: 666th Post MOFOS!

Lawl, Mayo is def a Veteran

Actually Nifer, your wrong. I left UV to be in sKa for like a month. I was a member since a little before March 31/07.

Ive been here longer than you.

okay i learned something new