Sign in to follow this  
projectmayhem9

Bios

Not true. I donated about 30-50 bucks total in my whole UV career. Why am I president? I came in just like everyone else. Oreo wasn't noticed for his donations he was noticed for his activity on forums and his willingness to want to participate and help the clan.

So apparently with above 1,000 posts of good topics, not spam, I am not active? Willingness to participate? I have done everything you guys have asked of me, I even helped out back when we had a CAL team.

I'm not trying to start a flame war or anyhting, I am not gonna swear at you or anything like that, I just think that is a dumb reason for choosing him.

I'm not going to flame you over this either, I know it's nothing personal, but even though you have done all these things, I have made an effort to be extremely active on the forums and servers and have, and still making efforts to be fair, not flame, and not holding any grudges against anybody, if this is a matter of senority, I don't see why that should matter either, it's how much you are willing to do for the clan,

On a side note: Please keep this civil, I can already see how easily this topic can go bad.

I'm not going to flame you over this either, I know it's nothing personal, but even though you have done all these things, I have made an effort to be extremely active on the forums and servers and have, and still making efforts to be fair, not flame, and not holding any grudges against anybody, if this is a matter of senority, I don't see why that should matter either, it's how much you are willing to do for the clan,

On a side note: Please keep this civil, I can already see how easily this topic can go bad.

So you're saying you are more active than me on the forums? Chances are senior members are willing to do more anyways. I miss the good ol' days.

Guest Fohacidal

Mayhem, lemme see you bring up a server, act as a moderator on that one and another UV server, stay active in clan politics and even lend out help to organize a recruitment website financially and with your own work and then you can talk.

Mayhem, lemme see you bring up a server, act as a moderator on that one and another UV server, stay active in clan politics and even lend out help to organize a recruitment website financially and with your own work and then you can talk.

As I said before, I can't donate. Give me admin or something and I'll sure as hell moderate a server. Be in this clan longer than 5 months, then you can talk.

Senority doesn't matter as I said before, for example, I'm pretty sure Master Cheif was in this clan longer than 5 months, and what did that prove? The thing that seperates us is in this situation is that I happened to have opportunities that allowed me to become JCS.

Senority doesn't matter as I said before, for example, I'm pretty sure Master Cheif was in this clan longer than 5 months, and what did that prove? The thing that seperates us is in this situation is that I happened to have opportunities that allowed me to become JCS.

Master chief was also kicked more than once, his seniority is not the same. Yes, I was kicked as well, but not because of me, but because of how idiotic Lord Yoda is.

I would have to agree, seniority matters to me, and I am sure it does to others. I think something needs to be changed. Its kind of a flaw in the system. I've played with UV for quite sometime, I was even UV awhile back. One thing I've learned is a lot of people contradict UV's methods and rules. I mostly play on WCS, but I've gone on Zombie multiple times and Dust2 and both servers, every time I go in them have nothing but people spamming. I think there should be a JCS for each server because not all SA's do their job. I think seniority and commitment counts. I'm not saying Oreo doesn't deserve it, or arguing he got it,but some need to be recognized for what they do do(haha dodo, get it?). I've asked Bios multiple times what I could do to earn responsibilities and got ignored each time. So is UV a dictatorship or do other UV members say count? I also think UV should think of running 2 wcs servers to take some edge of the only 1.Just my thoughts, and Foh do not flame this. If you have no valuable response please do not post it

I would have to agree, seniority matters to me, and I am sure it does to others. I think something needs to be changed. Its kind of a flaw in the system. I've played with UV for quite sometime, I was even UV awhile back. One thing I've learned is a lot of people contradict UV's methods and rules. I mostly play on WCS, but I've gone on Zombie multiple times and Dust2 and both servers, every time I go in them have nothing but people spamming. I think there should be a JCS for each server because not all SA's do their job. I think seniority and commitment counts. I'm not saying Oreo doesn't deserve it, or arguing he got it,but some need to be recognized for what they do do(haha dodo, get it?). I've asked Bios multiple times what I could do to earn responsibilities and got ignored each time. So is UV a dictatorship or do other UV members say count? I also think UV should think of running 2 wcs servers to take some edge of the only 1.Just my thoughts, and Foh do not flame this. If you have no valuable response please do not post it

Wow. That is like excactly how I feel lol.

But I will address this so you aren't left in the dark about how I feel about it. Opiate was an easy choice. He has been here for a while, he is a senior member, and he works to help us out all the time. Who are we supposed to pick? Is there a choice that I can make without being wrong or doing wrong in someones mind? I don't think it's fair to me to question my judgment before UltimateOreo has even had 24 hours as leadership. As soon as he was appointed everyone was on my ass about it. Seriously, how is this fair to me? No matter who I pick, and for whatever reasons, I will always be criticized by someone who disagrees. No offense, but is it really necessary to whine about not being chosen. Regardless of what everyone thinks, I try to base my decision on everything the member has contributed. Not only because of money, activity, or seniority, but a mesh of all of the things they have done.

Waylon, I'm sorry, I honestly thought that you were just joking about that issue. When I saw that on forums I thought you weren't serious. Waylon, just so you know, by being active on forums, in the servers, and helping out with stuff you are setting yourself up for a shot at JCS. That is the type of thing we look for. We need to be able to trust the person at least a little bit before we give them rcon and other forum permissions.

Really guys, how is this fair to me. You want to talk about fair, give me a break. To answer your question, UV is not a democracy. We do not HAVE TO give people anything. I like to have the community involved because in my past experiences with clans, it is always a good thing to give some power to the members. But, if UV was a democracy what if the power that we yield was given to someone like Yoda or Master Cheif? What if someone like that got the power and just erased UV? That's why we have to horde the power and only give out certain stuff. Understand? I hope this answers your questions.

I am re-opening this topic. First flame in this topic gets automatic suspension.

But I will address this so you aren't left in the dark about how I feel about it. Opiate was an easy choice. He has been here for a while, he is a senior member, and he works to help us out all the time. Who are we supposed to pick? Is there a choice that I can make without being wrong or doing wrong in someones mind? I don't think it's fair to me to question my judgment before UltimateOreo has even had 24 hours as leadership. As soon as he was appointed everyone was on my ass about it. Seriously, how is this fair to me? No matter who I pick, and for whatever reasons, I will always be criticized by someone who disagrees. No offense, but is it really necessary to whine about not being chosen. Regardless of what everyone thinks, I try to base my decision on everything the member has contributed. Not only because of money, activity, or seniority, but a mesh of all of the things they have done.

Waylon, I'm sorry, I honestly thought that you were just joking about that issue. When I saw that on forums I thought you weren't serious. Waylon, just so you know, by being active on forums, in the servers, and helping out with stuff you are setting yourself up for a shot at JCS. That is the type of thing we look for. We need to be able to trust the person at least a little bit before we give them rcon and other forum permissions.

Really guys, how is this fair to me. You want to talk about fair, give me a break. To answer your question, UV is not a democracy. We do not HAVE TO give people anything. I like to have the community involved because in my past experiences with clans, it is always a good thing to give some power to the members. But, if UV was a democracy what if the power that we yield was given to someone like Yoda or Master Cheif? What if someone like that got the power and just erased UV? That's why we have to horde the power and only give out certain stuff. Understand? I hope this answers your questions.

I am re-opening this topic. First flame in this topic gets automatic suspension.

Because there are long time members in this clan who deserver positions of power, or even just admin. I am not specifically referring to myself either. Boris, Phoenix, Hobo, Bob, Loading, Me, Tyler, and more.

And I got nothing against Opiate, I think he was and is a great choice. I don't have anyhting personally against Oreo either.

Waylon, just so you know, by being active on forums, in the servers, and helping out with stuff you are setting yourself up for a shot at JCS.

I have done all this. So has boris. So has Hobo. So has Pheonix. So has Bob. Tyler donated a lot to keep the servers running as well.

Because there are long time members in this clan who deserver positions of power, or even just admin. I am not specifically referring to myself either. Boris, Phoenix, Hobo, Bob, Loading, Me, Tyler, and more.

And I got nothing against Opiate, I think he was and is a great choice. I don't have anyhting personally against Oreo either.

Waylon, just so you know, by being active on forums, in the servers, and helping out with stuff you are setting yourself up for a shot at JCS.

I have done all this. So has boris. So has Hobo. So has Pheonix. So has Bob. Tyler donated a lot to keep the servers running as well.

I know this Project. I am working to figure out a way to reward veteran members. But it's not that easy. I have already told everyone that I will make sure the veteran in UV are recognized. I'm just trying to figure out a way to make that happen.

I know this Project. I am working to figure out a way to reward veteran members. But it's not that easy. I have already told everyone that I will make sure the veteran in UV are recognized. I'm just trying to figure out a way to make that happen.

You can start byonly choosing the remaining veteran members as JCS, then move on to the new recruits.

SWEET!!!! someone remembers that im a uv vet, and actually said i deserve something!!!! :lol:

I got an idea, all dedicated members that were in the clan a long time, and still are, gets free admin, they can choose any of those (1 choice per dedicated member):

-Forum admin

-Admin on Zombie MOD

-Admin on GunGame

-Admin on Surf

-Admin on Warcraft Source

-Admin on 24/7 dust

-Admin on Hide N' Seek

-Recruitment voter (they can recruit and do as JCS in the recruiting section)

Tell me if I need to add more.

I think thats a great idea. Thats fair to the dedicated UV members, and also I think we should start advertising in the servers more about buying admin. Kids suck that up

I got an idea, all dedicated members that were in the clan a long time, and still are, gets free admin, they can choose any of those (1 choice per dedicated member):

-Forum admin

-Admin on Zombie MOD

-Admin on GunGame

-Admin on Surf

-Admin on Warcraft Source

-Admin on 24/7 dust

-Admin on Hide N' Seek

Tell me if I need to add more.

Mah idea winzorz!

Are you and fps_bob the same guy lol? I used to talk to one of you. Either bob deserves something though :D

................i have nothing to say

Please answer bob :(

Wait fuck. Yeah I'm pretty sure you are the bob I talked to before, I remember your avatar. I'm sick right now so I'm not really thinking straight, but answer my question please :D