Sign in to follow this  
projectmayhem9

Bios

thats what i meant, forum moderator. Stupid me :)

a year is a little to much i think .. 8 month is max in my opinion.,

p2 doesnt think we need moderators.. but actually there is a lot of flaming going on without us knowing it.

phoenix u spaaam in the wrong place.

K thx :P then its useless for meh :( i'd say +6 months for server admin (basic) and 1yr+ for admin (Senior)

EDIT: Howcome flame wars is going on without u knowing? :o u mods is active 24/7 u cud catch all. And dose close 99.9% of flame topics so far of wat ive seen.

phoenix u spaaam in the wrong place.

K thx :P then its useless for meh :( i'd say +6 months for server admin (basic) and 1yr+ for admin (Senior)

EDIT: Howcome flame wars is going on without u knowing? :o u mods is active 24/7 u cud catch all. And dose close 99.9% of flame topics so far of wat ive seen.

6 is way too early, anyways dedicated will only get the admin that they earn by the decision of P2 or Bios, they will decide :lol: . 9 months is the best i think.

1year + Whoever was in the other forums.

I think I joined the other forums. That was the one with the mispelled undeadvengeance right?

But I think the voting thing should be every vet gets 1 vote a month that counts as a JCS vote.

I think I joined the other forums. That was the one with the mispelled undeadvengeance right?

But I think the voting thing should be every vet gets 1 vote a month that counts as a JCS vote.

Ya it was undeadvengence.com lol, but wasn't the first one. 1 vote isn't enough tough.

Ya it was undeadvengence.com lol, but wasn't the first one. 1 vote isn't enough tough.

Yeah cause if you get like 4 votes it would be ridiculous to ahve like 8 people voting on one person lol.

By the way, I remember reading in the thread for the new proscesser, that once our server costs are cut, we can give out administrator on the servers to the vetaran members that deserve it, it is just a matter of time until it is all worked out.

i dont get mentioned at all project? fine i see how it is. ive been here for a long time, i havnt complained about anything cept certain members, i donate, im admin(it used to be very popular) and im fine with switching to GG server admin. but Phoniex's idea is great. and that'll be an incentive for newer members to stay active in the clan. but i say we shouldnt give fourm privlages, thats what the JCS is for.

I say 7-8 months for vets plus activity on the forums and in games. Im 6 months 1 day. I can wait.

You REALLY want admin don't you? Lol, let me touch those boobs and maybe you will get admin.

We are working something out for you Vet members, don't worry, just hold on a little bit, we're working it out.

Wtf... see I would be perfect in this discussion about vet members. You guys start having conversations right after I get kicked?

You REALLY want admin don't you? Lol, let me touch those boobs and maybe you will get admin.

Sure let me warm them up.......HEY WAIT!! YOU DONT GOT THAT POWER! (Hidez ze boobs) THEY ARE MINES!

Edits: I just got an awesome idea! We could have a private forum for veteran members! And it would be awesomesed forumsdfsf evzar!? And we could have veteran little graphic over there << (clan member one) says Veteran :D OH AND A VETERAN WALL OF FAME :D AND OUR FORUMS WOULD HAVE A NO GIRLS ALOWED SIGN!! YAYS WE WOULD HAVE LITTLE PARTYS AND HAVES FUN AND OMG IM TWITCHIN RIGHT NOW!

Sure let me warm them up.......HEY WAIT!! YOU DONT GOT THAT POWER! (Hidez ze boobs) THEY ARE MINES!

Edits: I just got an awesome idea! We could have a private forum for veteran members! And it would be awesomesed forumsdfsf evzar!? And we could have veteran little graphic over there << (clan member one) says Veteran :D OH AND A VETERAN WALL OF FAME :D AND OUR FORUMS WOULD HAVE A NO GIRLS ALOWED SIGN!! YAYS WE WOULD HAVE LITTLE PARTYS AND HAVES FUN AND OMG IM TWITCHIN RIGHT NOW!

No.

actually i like the idea of having a special tag that say vet, not just member. Also the Wall of fame should be put on the front page and i should be put on toP!!! :lol:

actually i like the idea of having a special tag that say vet, not just member. Also the Wall of fame should be put on the front page and i should be put on toP!!! :lol:

Woot hall of fame ftw.