Sign in to follow this  
Jewinator 5000

my little pony

What the fuck is up with all this my little pony shit that I'm suddenly seeing in-game and irl? Shit seems mad gay to me, but yet I see all these people being smug as shit over it.

Faggots gonna fag... What can you do..

This lil pony thing kind of reminds me of the Dolls map in WCS just sayin.

Seeing as no one ever gave Jewinator a good answer to his question I feel the need to answer it.

The new My Little Pony craze is the result of the 2010 reboot of the original My Little Pony series released in the 1980's. The new show called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic was intended for little girls, but for some reason appealed to males ages 13 to 30ish as well.

I myself a fan of the show am not sure why I or anyone else like it so much. All I can say here is just watch a few episodes yourself and try and find out.

As for the smugness I have a theory on this.

These people could have finally realized what someone else thinks about their interests doesn't truly matter, and with this new found wisdom, believe themselves to be above others who have yet to see this.

My theory, however, is just a theory if it is true or not I am unsure of.

Colbert is awesome, but seriously sometimes I feel he frequently turns to being somewhat internet-hip as a reliable source for seeming cool =(

Seeing as no one ever gave Jewinator a good answer to his question I feel the need to answer it.

The new My Little Pony craze is the result of the 2010 reboot of the original My Little Pony series released in the 1980's. The new show called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic was intended for little girls, but for some reason appealed to males ages 13 to 30ish as well.

I myself a fan of the show am not sure why I or anyone else like it so much. All I can say here is just watch a few episodes yourself and try and find out.

As for the smugness I have a theory on this.

These people could have finally realized what someone else thinks about their interests doesn't truly matter, and with this new found wisdom, believe themselves to be above others who have yet to see this.

My theory, however, is just a theory if it is true or not I am unsure of.

*Brohoof*