Sign in to follow this  
Jewinator 5000

my little pony

I'd like to note that this is actually a late coming of people on the "brony" movement. About 2 months ago, maybe 3, a clan with the tag [bronies] raided our TTT server. Basically some fans of the MLP, it will fade, or so help us...

I don't get it either. I fear the new generations are becoming more and more asocial because of the Internet and other technologies. Only bad things can come of this.

Bronies are the acne on the ass of the internet. They pretend there is some sort of depth to worshipping a girls' cartoon, but it is just a product of homosexual hivemind. I might be able to tolerate that shit but bronies present themselves with such an undeserved air of superiority when the majority of them are pencil-necked, sexually frustrated foreveralones.

What the fuck is up with all this my little pony shit that I'm suddenly seeing in-game and irl? Shit seems mad gay to me, but yet I see all these people being smug as shit over it.

seth+green+brony.jpg

They're just stupid faggots who fag stupidly, and if they don't get attention for how gay they are, they rub their homosexuality in our faces until we whine about their fudge packing skills
Bronies are the acne on the ass of the internet. They pretend there is some sort of depth to worshipping a girls' cartoon, but it is just a product of homosexual hivemind. I might be able to tolerate that shit but bronies present themselves with such an undeserved air of superiority when the majority of them are pencil-necked, sexually frustrated foreveralones.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2074[/ATTACH]

The real question in all of this is

WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYONE LOVE RAINBOW DASH SO DAMN MUCH?!?! FLUTTERSHY IS FUCKING A MILLION TIMES MORE ADORABLE!!!!!

What the fuck is up with all this my little pony shit that I'm suddenly seeing in-game and irl? Shit seems mad gay to me, but yet I see all these people being smug as shit over it.
Shit seems mad gay
Shit (is) mad gay

:3 This.